Chapter 6

Manik's POV

She looked hot like red hot coal. In her sexy little red dress.

Was she all set to give me a heart attack? All the men were looking at her.

Mahi saw her group, I told her to take care and that we are here, if there is anything, that makes her uncomfortable, she must tell me or Mihir.  I hugged and kissed her head. Mihir smiled at her and hugged her.

Mihir winked at me and said, " Wow!! Your girlfriend is looking hot!! You don't know how many boys would be heartbroken when they would know that she is taken, my bhai has her heart. When are you going to introduce me formally? Then I will keep all the boys away from her."

" Some other time... " I said.

" Go take her aside and make out. "  He smiled.

" Just, shut up!! Go, find your girl and flirt with her. Don't give me your stupid suggestions at least I proposed to the girl... You haven't even proposed till now." I said.  

" Oh, come on, Bhai!! Don't worry about me...  Enjoy while you can, once you go there, you would not get a chance. So make the most of this chance."  He said.

" Mihir, go before I punch you. As it is you should have the habit to have punches. "  I glared at him.

Just then I saw the girl who had always made Mihir smile like a duffer. I looked at him and he was mesmerized by her.

" Go, while her dad is not around. Though be careful of that bodyguard, Siddh... I hope you remember that he has been trained by your would-be father-in-law? " I teased him.

" I don't care... I have been dealing with him since we were kids. It's child play for me. "  He said and went to them.

Idiot!! Crazy about her but hasn't told her to date.

I looked at Myra, Sujal and Viren had joined them and hugged Myra and Saanjh, just the way I had done. They went to join others in our group.

It was my chance to go and be with her but I could not go and talked to her directly, so I thought of meeting others first.

Everyone was looking good and was enjoying themselves. First of all, l went to my group. Raj, Ron, Sujal, and Viren were already there, Shlok and Shaurya had not come till now.  But just then I saw the big Malhotra clan arrive. Just like us Shlok gave instructions to his younger brothers and sisters.

Shaurya was shaking his head as if making fun of Shlok and portraying a cool big brother but I had seen how cool he was as far as his sisters were concerned. They came towards the group and so did I.

" Hey!! How are you? " Raj hugged me and asked. We all were happy to see each other.

" Fine!! See, I want all of you to keep yourself a bit free for the coming week. "  I said.  Shaurya winked at me.

" Why?? What is so special about this week? " Ron asked.

" I have to shift to Surat after this week. Maybe forever. " I said.

" WHAT??????"  They all asked in unison.

" Yes, according to my grandfather's will, I am the next heir of the Shah Empire and hence have to stay in Surat and learn everything regarding diamonds from the scratch. Moreover, I have to get married in a year. Be a guardian to a girl child till she gets married. "  I told them and they all were shocked.

" What the hell!! You don't have to follow all the instructions." Viren said.

" I do or I lose my share in granddad's property and trust me it is a lot to let it go like that. 100 million in my account, the haveli in Surat, properties, cars, helicopter, jewels and the post of the heir. If I don't do it, everything will go to a foundation and Mihir has to do it. As someone has to learn. He is too young and not so mature to deal with that lifestyle. " I said.