Chapter 72

Roshni's POV

I looked at him through the mirror of his car. I was sitting in the backseat while he was driving back to his place. Mahi was sitting in the front passenger seat.

No one said anything but it seemed that a lot of things were going on in his mind. He had a frown as if he was tensed or was planning something.

I felt bad for him as he was in this situation because of me.  If only I had not come into his life, he would have been happy with his Myra.

What nonsense!! He would have never been happy with her as she doesn't love him as I do.

I love him and he at least likes me. I can feel it in his every gesture. I can't let him and myself suffer. I can't let him ruin our life by marrying her.

I tested my point and realised that he was very possessive about me and got jealous very easily.

I need to use that to make him realise that he loves me not that doll.

Today he kissed me very hard. And I swear to god, that I really liked it as it proved that he would not be able to see me with anyone. He was getting more and more annoyed whenever I used the name of any of the men.

I should not say this but I loved to see him getting possessive about me.

Mr control freak could not control his jealousy and kissed me hard in the middle of a public place under the open sky.

I needed him to realise that he can't live without me. That is how would he feel when I would get involved with someone else.

He needs to take a stand in front of his family. How would his family and friends be happy for whom he was going to sacrifice if he would not be happy??

I needed Ron to help me in this as he wanted happiness for his brother who seemed to like Myra.

I just hoped that he would have realised that he would lose me to someone else if he doesn't hurry up.

Even Ron said that Manik ji was getting jealous of everyone around me. I just hope he realises everything and breaks his engagement.

But it would not be easy for him to do that as he could not hurt anyone and would hurt himself instead. But I would have to change that because I would go to any extent to save him from getting hurt by getting into a loveless marriage.

He may or may not accept it easily that he loves me but he can't hurt me too as he really cares a lot for me. 

We reached home and went in aunty was surprised to see us back so soon, and she asked about it.  Mahi told her that Manik Ji was planning to go back to Surat the next day. 

Aunty scolded him and said that he would have to stay longer.

He tried to argue but failed miserably and went to his room.

********

Manik's POV

After about an hour, Ranveer came to meet Chachi. He smiled as if he was still teasing me which annoyed me.

Lunch was served and he managed to get the chair between Mahi and Roshni. Mahi didn't entertain him much But Roshni seemed to be very friendly with him. I need to be careful or he would be sure that I like Roshni.

He asked a few questions from Chachi and she gave her expert suggestions.

" So girls, though aunty has given her suggestions, I would like to ask both of you too because it is important to take the advice of youth as fashion and youth are inseparable.