Chapter 64

Roshni's POV

I was shocked when I entered the hall. There was a beautifully decorated stage inside with two beautiful chairs and there was a board at the back decorated with flowers.

What the hell?

No!

How is it possible?? Manik Ji's name was written with Myra joined with cute hearts.

That board... does that mean that they were getting engaged?? But... Viren Ji was so angry as he didn't approve of the relationship. What happened?? And why??

Just then I realised tears started flowing from my eyes. If only I knew that this was going to happen, I would have never come to Delhi.

It was a different thing that I behaved like a grown-up person at the time when they all came to Surat. I tried to make myself understand that he loved Myra, not me. But to actually see them getting engaged was not possible for me. I could hear the sound of my heart breaking.

My logic said that I should stay there while he is getting engaged so that I can see it in front of my eyes and make a picture of it in my mind that he does not belong to me. But I could not do that because I was sure that I will not be able to take it and do something stupid which would make people either laugh at me or pity me.

" Excuse me!! I'll come in five minutes. " I said to whoever was standing beside me and rushed out as I was just not aware of anything else but the fact that Manik Ji was getting engaged to Myra.

I rushed to the ladies' washroom which was quite close to the hall. Thank God for that as I didn't want anyone to see me at that moment.  No one was there in the washroom I shut the door and cried myself out. I spent a good half an hour there and tried to calm down. I didn't want to be present there to see it happening. So I decided to stay there.

Why was Myra also spending time with Raj Ji, if she loved Manik Ji?

I never felt that Myra loved Manik. Somehow, her emotions always seemed fake to me. She always looked at me as her competitor.

Anyway, I don't know what it was, but the bottom line was that she was getting engaged to the man I loved. 

Did he agree to marry her?? At least he didn't deny it.

Well, he always said he wanted her in his life...

But why did kiss me last night??

He even said just a few hours back that he knew it was me and not Myra... What does that mean??

Maybe he was just checking if I could kiss like his hot girlfriend. But he is not that kind of a man...

Did he pick me up and brought me back to my room?  I don't remember coming back from the pool to my room. Why is he so concerned about me??

*********

Half an hour had passed and I could not stay locked in the washroom so I opened the door to go out but could  not as I was shocked at what I saw and heard in front of me.

What... ??

Really??

I took a few deap breaths and after about five minutes I went out again but I could not go back to the hall where he was about to get engaged. So I thought of looking around to kill time and think, about what to do next.

And just then I was shocked again by what I saw.

What the hell was going on?? I stayed there to know exactly what was going on...