Chapter 42

Manik's POV

" Can I flirt Myra?? "

"  Viren will beat you. "

" He would, but you didn't give any reaction brother... What's going on?? " He asked with a raised eyebrow.

" Shlok, tell him to get lost from here, otherwise, I will lose my temper. As it is, I am already very tired and frustrated because of the situation, so tell him to be in control. " I said.

" Shaurya, enough!! He is our friend and we need to help him, not tease him. " Shlok said.

" I will, but tell him to be honest with us. He has been looking at Roshni more than Myra. What does that mean?? " Shaurya asked

" Roshni and I argued just before you all walked in. Her life is in danger because of my family. She would have been abducted today. Do you remember she was being abducted on new year's eve as well? "

" Oh, yes, that's why she looked familiar. Does she know that you saved her that day? "  Shlok asked.

" No! Please don't tell her. She is already kind of hero-worshipping me since I saved her from a situation. "  I said.

" So you don't like her as a man likes a woman? " Shlok asked.

" No!! Though, I like her as a person. "

" Tell me clearly, whom do you want Myra or Roshni? " Shaurya asked.

Why did I see Roshni's face when I closed my eyes?

Maybe because I was thinking about her as we had a heated argument.

Yes!!

" Myra as a life partner and Roshni, as a friend. " I said.

" Just a friend?? "

" Yes!! "

" Ok, then the best solution to all your problems is that you flirt with Myra... "  Shaurya said.

" So that Viren kills me?? " I asked rolling my eyes.

" Will you let me complete it? Who told you to flirt with her in front of her brother, you idiot? Do it when Roshni is around. Myra will be happy that you are paying attention to her, and your relationship with her would improve. And Roshni would see that you are happy with Myra and she would gradually realise and accept that you are in a relationship with Myra and are happy, she will back out on her own." He explained and it seemed right.

" Really? "

" Yes, I also think, it should work. " Shlok said.

" And let others flirt with her... "  Shaurya added.

" No!! "

" Shlok explain it to this duffer. "  Shaurya rolled his eyes and said.

"  I think, Shaurya is right, as it will boost her confidence and she would realise that even if you are not interested in her, there would be other men who would like her and she would find someone who loves her back. "  He explained.

" It is not easy... She is adamant about making me aware of her feelings for me again and again." I said.

" That's because she is insecure about losing you. Let her feel that even with you gone, there will be others. Her mind would be distracted. And if nothing else, she would learn, how to deal with flirting. "  Shaurya said.

" Ok, let's try this, if it is going in the wrong direction, we will stop it. "  I said as I was not convinced.

" You concentrate on flirting with your Myra. Rest will be done automatically. "  Shlok said.