Chapter 110

Manik's POV

I pulled her in my arms and kissed her. I just wanted to start

Just then there was a loud knock on the door. 

I cursed at the interruption and decided to ignore it.

But this time the knock was louder.

" What is it?? " I shouted back.

" Open the door right now. "  Shaurya said.

" Open the door? Why?" I asked.

" We need to talk... "

" Right now? No way! You must be tired, go and sleep. "  I replied.

" I am not tired... See open the door or I will keep knocking on the door for the whole night. "  Shaurya threatened me.

" Have you gone mad?? "  I asked.

" Think what you want, just open the door. "  He shouted back.

" Shaurya, leave us alone. "

" No!! Open the door. "  He was adamant.

"Manik ji please open the door, it doesn't look good. "  Roshni said.

" No, he is going to spoil the whole night and would keep teasing me. " I said.

" So what?? He has a right to do that. " She argued.

" Of course, you would say that, after all, he is your brother. " I said.

" Hmmm... And your friend. "  She added.

" I just want to be with you. "

" But it doesn't look good that we remain inside the locked room. He is asking to open the door, don't forget that he came to help us without you asking for it. Open the door!! "  She said firmly.

" It's our wedding night... "  I reminded her.

"  But at least listen to what he is saying. "  She argued.

" No!! "

" Manik, open the door or I am calling Viren right now that you are in a room with another girl. "  He said. My eyes were about to bulge out.

" Are you out of your mind? Everyone would kill me without even listening to me. " I yelled back at him

" Yes! I am out of my mind. Open the door or I am calling him. "  He threatened again.

Idiot!!

" I will break all your teeth once I open the door. "  I yelled at him.

" I will take my sister away to Delhi with me. " I was getting annoyed now.

Before I could say anything else my bride opened the door for him.

" What the hell are you doing... Hey, Rosh, you are looking very pretty. "  Shaurya said changing his tone in the mid of the sentence.

" Nothing bhaiya, he was showing me all the things?? "  She said.

" What things?? "  He looked shocked.

Why was he so shocked? He rushed to me immediately with a very angry expression.

What happened to him now??

" Don't you dare to do any such thing, till you declare officially in front of everyone about your wedding to her? Or I will beat you to a pulp. " He caught

" What? Why?? "

" What happened to you, Manik?? You were a decent man at one time... And where is your shirt??  " He said and punched me hard.