Chapter 85

Manik's POV

It has been three days since she went to live in the hostel. But I was getting very restless because her life was in danger and she was defenceless at the hostel. Anybody could kidnap or harm her there.

I went to her hostel to get her back to the haveli a few times but the stubborn girl has never listened to me so why would she listen now??

I tried to persuade her to come back as it was not safe for her. But she was adamant and asked me to leave her alone.

" Manik Ji please don't come to my hostel again and again as people are talking about us and our relationship. I am absolutely safe inside the hostel. "  I looked around and literally saw people talking about us.

They were looking at us as if we had committed some crime.  I could see it in their eyes. Roshni started crying.

" Enough of all this, please be strong, as I can't see you like this. That is the reason I was avoiding accepting my feelings. But now that I have accepted it, I would not back out. We love each other and we have a right to live happily ever after.  Don't cry!! I will find a way to get out of it. Have some trust in me. " I said and she nodded.

I came back and we tried to find out who had written that news article but had not reached the man yet.  But I was not going to leave that man.

My phone was ringing continuously. And I looked at the screen with annoyance but calmed down all of a sudden when I saw my chachi's face on the screen it was so good to see her calling me I picked up the phone immediately.

" Hello?? Chachi, I am so glad that you called, I really wanted to talk to you. "  I was desperate to talk to her as she was very smart and level-headed. She could handle anything or any situation.

" Awww... You are the one who loves me the most out of my 3 children. I also wanted to talk to you. Why don't you come home, we will have a detailed talk. "  She said.

" I wish I could come and talk to you right now, I want to come and meet you but it is not possible because I am a bit tied up in Surat, and can't come to Delhi," I said with disappointment.

" Did I ask you to come to Delhi? I told you to come home, I know you can't come to Delhi every week. Come home, son... I am waiting for you, in Surat at our home.  Come soon, it is something very important. "  She said and I was so happy to hear that she was here in Surat.

Finally, I will get a chance to tell her everything. She has been a superwoman, and a magician, and I was sure that she would definitely solve my issues. I rushed to my home.

I got a phone call from Viren as well but I was not in the mood to talk about the wedding or Myra so I ignored the call. I really felt bad for doing so, he was my friend and I was ignoring him like that.

But I already had so much in my mind to bother me and I was in no mood to add some more problematic issues to it.

I reached home and ran inside to meet Chachi but was shocked to see Chachu, Chachi, Viraj uncle, Maya aunty and Viren sitting there having tea and snacks. I stopped in track as the hope to talk to Chachi privately was gone.

I was really looking forward to it. But now... I still have to find a chance to talk to her, only she could help me.

She knew this area so well. As her family belonged from here. And they were also very influential people.

The moment Viren saw me he came to hug me.

" So, you have not even married my sister yet and have already started giving me an attitude?? Didn't even pick-up my call... While you had talked to Chachi just a few minutes back. May I know, why?? " He asked.