Chapter 106

Manik's POV

Just then we saw more people coming with the old man who was giving money on the stage.

How was he related to us?? Why did he look so familiar??

Did he want to take revenge on us? Why??

Hardik was also following, so it was confirmed that this old man was the one, who was seeking revenge on us.

" Let's go Bhai... They are coming. " 

" No!! We need to be here for a longer time or we would never get to know the reason why is he seeking this revenge on us. We need to know that to protect our family, Mihir. We can't leave him like this or he would attack us again when we are not ready. "  I said.

" Yes, you are right. As it is police may come anytime and we all have weapons so why should we fear?? "

" Hey, I am a doctor, I can't kill or hurt anyone. I just brought them for our safety," Mihir said.

" As if I have been killing 5 people in the morning as well as evening for the last 5 years. " Shaurya said sarcastically.

" Shut up, both of you. "  I scolded them.

" Yeah, they don't know that we are also here and have guns with us. And Mihir, we will use the guns to save ourselves. " Shaurya said.  Mihir also nodded.

" Mihir and Shaurya you hide yourselves. They don't know you both are here. Where is the detective? " I asked.

" He is outside, keeping an eye on us. " Mihir said.

" Hide yourselves!! " I said and they rushed away.

The door opened and they walked in.

" Good morning, Mr. Manik Shah. "  The old man said.

" Manik Shah?? " Who is that?? You have mistaken me for someone else, sir. " I said in a Gujarati accent.

" Enough of this hide and seek game. I know you are Manik Shah. The new heir of the Shah jewels empire. " He said.

" Diamond? Jewels? Are you making fun of me?? " I said.

" Then why are you wearing that expensive diamond and platinum ring on your finger? " He said. I looked at it.

Shit!! I forgot to remove it.

" This?? This is a duplicate. Bought it for 500 rs. But it is worth it if such a man like you thinks it is real. "

"  Rs 500?? " He asked with a raised eyebrow. I nodded with a confident smile.

" Then gift it to this man. " He said and I took it off my finger and gave it to the man he pointed at.

" Show it to me. " He said and the man gave it to him. He checked and smiled. It is platinum and diamond, I have been working in this field for years. This is a very expensive diamond ring and has been in your family for years all men in your family have this ring. So there is no use in disguising anymore. I know you are, Manik Shah. "

Oh, he knows a lot about my family.

" Fine!! I am Manik Mudit Shah. Tell me, what do you want from me?? "  I asked.

" Sir, see he accepted it. He is Manik and she is Roshni. They have hidden the diamond somewhere. It is still with them. I completed my side of the deal by bringing them to you.  Please give me my money. "  Hardik said.

" Get lost!! You lost the girl and the diamond. We found it again. Get lost or your dead body would be lying here with them. "

" But that is not fair. I took so many risks and brought them here. I need my money. "