Chapter 10

Manik's POV

Sujal and Ron pulled me inside.  I was happy that my mission was accomplished.

I went in and saw my beautiful girlfriend. I thought she would be very happy to see me, but she was shocked to see me...

Her big beautiful eyes looked much bigger. I was about to go and ask her, why was she so shocked but just then I realised that Raj was also there.

They both were preparing for the games they all were going to play shortly.

" Hey, how are you? I am so glad, you came, wanted to spend more time with you. " Raj was very happy to see me.

" Yeah!! I was nearby...  So I thought of meeting him then I saw your cars and thought of meeting you but was surprised that there was a party here. " I said.

" Good, you came... Come help us. We have to ....... " He said something but I could not concentrate on what was he saying.

" Hunh?? Sorry didn't pay heed to what you said. Please repeat it. "  I asked.

" Let it be... You are already going through a lot. Are you alright? " Raj asked, I nodded.

" Come, let's go to my room.  Let the younger ones do it. Saanjh and Sahaj help Myra in doing it. " Sujal said.

I looked at her again and I don't know why but she looked uncomfortable.

What was the problem?? Was she not happy to see me?? I wanted to talk to her but she was behaving strangely.

I went with the boys and we spent some time together. They all said that I can do the training and can take care of the business well and they would be there whenever I need any of them.  We missed Shaurya and Shlok as only they were not with us at the moment. The food was served.

We all went out to have food with everyone. Of course, the food was catered by their hotel which aunty and Sujal were taking care of,  so it was amazing. 

But Sujal still got busy, Viren was busy with Raj and Ron arranging everything they needed for their games. I got a chance and went to look for Myra.

She was going to Saanjh's room to get something Saanjh needed.

I went after her and closed the door.

" Manik!! What are you doing?? " She asked.

" I have come to be with you, why else do you think I would have come? "  I said.

" But like this?? "  She asked.

" Are you not happy that I came to meet you?? "  I asked as she was looking tense.

" It's not like that... " She said.

" Then what is the problem? You looked shocked and upset to see me. Do you think, that I should not have come? "  I asked.

"  I am shocked but not upset, in fact, happy to see you. I was scared that bhai or anyone else of your friends could have guessed. Don't you think, we shall tell them about us?? " She asked.

"  Of course... but it was you who didn't want to tell anyone till we were absolutely sure or I would have told them somehow. "

" Yeah, but I think that we should, if they get to know from someone else, they would not like it. "  She said.

" Hmmm... But my life is already troubled at the moment... Let's wait for some time. "  I said she just took a deep breath.

" Manik, go!! Someone might come. "  She said.