Chapter 112.

Roshni's POV

" Open the door, Manik. I know you are here. Open the door before I break it. " I heard Shaurya bhai's voice followed by a loud knock on the door.

I opened my eyes and looked around, it was morning and we both were still sleeping. He was holding me in his arms as if I was his most precious moment. I loved to see how we were snuggled into each other.

" Manik, I will break your jaw, you open the door right away. "  He yelled again.

I shook Manik ji. But he didn't even stir.

" Manik ji, get up!! Shaurya bhai is getting angry. " I shook him hard and said.

" Let him be... " He said and pulled me tightly. But I pushed him.

" No!! He is my brother. I am going to open the door. "  I said.

" Don't!! I was enjoying holding you." He said but I got out of bed and went to open the door.

" Open the door!! If you don't open it, I will break it at the count of three. " He yelled again and I opened the door before he could even start counting.

He looked annoyed and ready to punch but he calmed down when he saw me.

" Good morning, Bhai. " I said with a smile.

" Good morning, Rosh... Where is that idiot? "

" Sleeping. What happened, Bhai?"  I asked innocently though I knew exactly why was he so angry.

" I told him that he needs to tell everyone that you both got married, then how did he dare to come here? "

" Oh, don't get angry, bhai. I called him on the phone as I could not sleep because of everything that happened in the last few days. I was very scared.  All I could think of was my parents and was getting depressed. "

" You called him to your room?" He calmed down a bit.

" Yes, bhai. I had been crying so when I called him on phone, he came to soothe me. Sorry, Bhai. "  I said.

"  It's ok!! Please don't say sorry. I can understand, you went through a lot. It's ok...  But wake him up now. Wait you go and get ready we have to leave for Delhi.  I will wake him up. " He said and went inside to wake up Manik ji.

He shook Manik ji and we all were shocked at what happened. Manik ji caught his hand and pulled Shaurya bhai on top of him, flipped the next moment so now Manik ji was lying on top of bhai and Manik ji bent to kiss bhai.

Mihir ji had also come to the room by now.

" Oh, God!! What is going on? ". Mihir Bhai asked.

He and I looked at each other and I blushed so badly.

" MANIK !!!! You idiot! LEAVE ME!!! " Bhai shouted at Manik ji and Punched him hard.

"  Ouch!!! Shaurya?? What are you doing here in my bed? Why did you hit me? "  Manik ji asked.

"  Shut up!! What was I doing?? I should be asking that. What are you doing?? You were going to kiss me next if I had not punched you. "  Bhai shouted at my poor husband.

" What? No? I pulled my wife. Can't even I hug and kiss her now?? I am getting irritated now. " He said.

" Don't tell me you are so desperate now... Thank God, you didn't sleep with me in your room. "  Shaurya bhai said.

" What is your problem? I will take revenge. I will take revenge with interest,  after your wedding."  Manik ji said glaring at him.

" Ok, Calm down! Both of you get ready, dad has been calling us. He is worried about the pre-wedding rituals and ceremonies." Mihir ji said.

"Uncle is worried about Pre-wedding rituals in ceremonies and here this man is indulged in the post-wedding ceremony. " Shaurya bhai said started laughing and pushed Manik Ji.

" Get up!! I will kill you." He said to Manik Ji.

" Hmm... Yeah!! As it is I am not interested in being with you. What is your problem?? Who comes to wake up the groom like this, early morning right after his wedding night? It is the bride's privilege. You spoilt my night as well as the morning. I will spoil yours. " Manik ji said.

"  Ha ha ha!! You can't!! Because I would never marry. "   He said.

I went to take a bath taking one of the new dresses he got for me.

********

I got ready in a beautiful pink colored dress as Manik ji had said once asked me to wear pink. I wore light make-up and packed two dresses and other essential things.

Just then Manik ji walked in and took out a jewelry set out of the ones he got earlier. It was a very elegant but light diamond set with bangles. He slid my hair aside and made me wear that.

" You are looking beautiful...  "  He said and kissed my neck and ear.

" Manik ji, stop, someone might come," I said shyly.

He placed another kiss on my lips.

" Manik ji, what would your family say?? And your friends?? I am really worried. What if, they don't accept me as their daughter-in-law?  " I said.

" They will, I know that. They might get angry with me but you would definitely be treated well. " MANIK ji said.

******

We had breakfast and then four of us left for Delhi.

I was still very tensed though everyone tried to distract me I was really apprehensive.

We reached their home.  Manik ji got down from the helicopter along with others and held out his hand for me to hold it. I placed my hand over his and he helped me in getting out of the helicopter.

My heartbeat increased many times. He was still holding my hand and we went inside.

😍😍😍🤗🤗🤗🤗🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂🙈😚😚😚

Hello friends.

Sorry for being late. I was not at home.

Have a nice day. 😍😍🤗