Chapter 93

Manik's POV

I parked my car and waited for her to come out as I did not want to go inside because the warden was very strict and I didn't want to create any problems for Roshni.

Where are you, love??

I waited there for more than one hour but there was no sign of her. Was she not well??

I tried her phone call again but she didn't reply.

Now I had started worrying about her. I went to the gatekeeper to go inside. But he said that Roshni was not inside.

" What?? She is not inside?? Where is she?? When did she go out? I am waiting here for more than an hour. When did she leave?? " I asked.

" At about 7 in the morning. "  He told me.

" Are you sure?? " I confirmed.

" Yes, sir!! I even talked to her as she was carrying a bag with her. She said that she has to go to a wedding for a few days. "  He told me.

I was shocked...  Where was she??   She had left the hostel with a bag.  She is going to someone's wedding??

Whose wedding?? Mine?

Shit!!

Did she go to Delhi??

But why would she go there??

She would not like to see me getting married to someone else... Not that I was going to marry Myra. But still, Roshni would never go there to attend it.

But where was she??

Her phone was switched off, so I could not track her.

Oh, my God!!!  What do I do??

I must ask Mihir if anyone had called her to Delhi to attend the wedding.  I dialled his number. And he picked up immediately.

" Hey, bhai!! "

" How are you, Bhai? I was about to call you, but there is so much work here as we have your wedding in just 4 days now. "

" Mihir, do you have any idea... Er... I mean has anyone talked to Roshni recently, like yesterday to come to Delhi?? " I asked.

" What do you mean Bhai? I'm not getting what you want to ask," he said.

" Do you have any idea, if Roshni is coming to Delhi by any chance? "  I ask him.

" No bhai, I have been very busy with my hospital and doing arrangements for the wedding  I have no such Idea and I didn't get any time to talk to Roshni.  What happened?? "

" Mihir, I will call you back, but if she comes there or you get to know anything about her, please let me know immediately. " I said but my voice was breaking.

" What happened, bhai?? You seemed to be upset. "

" Mihir, Roshni went away somewhere, after saying that now I don't need to worry about her as she would file a petition that........ " I told him everything.

" You love her?? "

" Yes!! Hell, yes!! I love her and want to spend the rest of my life only with her. I was planning to come to Delhi today, to talk to everyone and tell them that I love Roshni and not Myra. But she got very emotional and today she was not in the hostel. I am scared for her. I am going in search of her, but her phone is switched off. " 

" Calm down, bhai!!  Do you want me to come?? "

" No, what would you tell at home? I don't want you to break the news that I don't want to marry Myra. I need to say it, I have to. "

" We can tell them that Roshni is kidnapped. "

" No, that will create chaos, let me confirm first. Then I will tell you. "

" Ok, Bhai, please keep me posted. I am worried about her as well. If you need me or anything, let me know. "  He said.

I was still going mad in tension and frustration,  as I had to find her and keep her safe but I didn't have any clue as to how to reach her.

I was still thinking about where to start.

My phone started ringing. I saw it was my bank manager. Why was he calling now??

I was not in the mood to talk to him but what if it was important and related to business? I can not neglect his call.

" Hello? Yes? "

" Mr Shah?? "

" Yes!!! Please tell me. "

" There was something unusual, I wanted to bring it to your notice. I think you should know this,"  he said,

" Ok, tell me. "

" Your grandfather has taken a locker in a name of Ms Roshni Mehta.  There are some very valuable things in it. She came about an hour ago to withdraw a rare piece of the diamond out of it. "  he said and I was shocked.

" What?? Today?? Is she still there? " I asked with anticipation.

" No!! I just came to the bank and got to know about it. If I
Known it earlier, I would not have handed it over to her without informing you. Actually, I was entering the bank and saw her leaving. She has taken it out but since it was one of the jewels that your grandfather had gifted her. I just wanted to inform you that it has been taken away by her. Please tell her to take care, it is rather expensive. "  He said.

" Did she come alone or someone was with her?? " I asked.

" I am not sure, let me ask. " He put my phone on hold and asked.

" Yes, tere was a young man with her almost her age. "  He said and disconnected the call.

Oh, my God!! She took out the Diamond from the bank. She has it.

Who told her to do that?? Whom did she go there with?

Hardik??

Her life is at risk.

What have you done, Roshni?? How can you be so stupid??

Where are you?? What are you up to??

I will die if anything happens to you. Come back, you stupid girl!!

Switch on your phone, at least.

Ughhh!!

😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Good morning 🌄

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Take good care of yourself and have a good day.

Thanks
Chhavi