Chapter 100

" Sir, there is a fair in the village and a group community wedding. Many people have come to participate and attend. If we reach that fair, we can get out of here. " He said. 

" Ok, please get a wedding dress for her and some ornaments. we would have to get out of here through this only. "

" Fake jewelry, the couples are poor people, they don't afford real jewelry, sir. If ma'am would wear anything too expensive, she would look different and would draw the attention of others."

" Ok, get what you think is right. I trust you. " I said.

" Sir, you rest, I will rent another room. Sir, please don't go out, tell me if you need anything. "

" Send dinner. " I said.

" I will order Kathia wadi staple food. So no one doubts us. " He said.

" Ok! "  I said. He went away. I turned to go to her and pulled her in my arms.

" So... Go ahead.  " I asked.

" What?? "  She asked with a confused look.

" Thank me, love. We are alone now. " I said with a naughty smile. She blushed and looked downwards.

" I kissed you so many times just a few minutes ago." She said shyly.

" So what?? You have to kiss me for the rest of our lives now. Stop counting and start kissing. I have been restrained myself. But we don't need to do it anymore." I said.

" But we are not married yet. " She reminded me.

" We would be... tomorrow. " I said and kissed her.

" Humm?? What?? " She pushed me and asked.  I just smiled and winked at her.

" What did you say? But?? "  She said as she was confused.

" What?? You don't want to marry me?? "  I asked with a raised eyebrow.

" Of course,  I want to marry you, but tomorrow?? But wasn't that just an escape plan, right? " She asked.

" Right!! But It can be a perfect plan to get married. Of course, we have to escape from here. But why not, get married, while we are joining them as a couple? We can always say that we had to marry to save our lives. " I said and she thought about it.

" Manik ji?? Really??"  She asked with a shine in her eyes.

" Hmm. I can't stay away from you now. "  I said pulling her even more into my arms.

"  But! "  She was still confused.

" But? You don't want to marry me like this?? "  I asked.

" Like this, means?? " She asked.

" Like in a group. No friends, no family, no shopping, no rituals. I know every girl has some dreams regarding her wedding. She wants to experience that special treatment that a would-be bride gets... " I was saying. But she shook her head.

" My only dream has been to get married to you, ever since I fell in love with you. So all those things don't matter anymore. You and your family and friends are my family and friends too. So, both of us are going to do that."  She said shyly with her head bent downwards.

" So you don't mind getting married to me tomorrow like this? "  I asked pushing her chin upwards so that I could look into her unusually beautiful eyes.

" That is not the problem, something else is, "  She said.

" What is the problem?? "  I asked.

" I am too young to get married."  She said getting serious.

" What ?? You are too young to get married now? " I have been saying it for months but everyone was hell-bent to get her married.

" Hmmm, my guardian, sats so, he doesn't want me to get married till my education is completed. " She said. I smiled.

" Oh, I know that idiot personally, don't bother him. I would convince him. "  I said.

" But he said that to Raj ji, I mean Ron. I mean Ron who acted as Raj ji. "   She said.

" That rule was for him, you were too young for him but perfect for me. So, shut up and kiss me. " I said and went to kiss her but she pressed her palm on my lips.

" But Myra?? Your friends and family. " She asked.

She will really make me go mad. Here, I am getting romantic and she is getting concerned about Myra all of a sudden.

" I am not in the mood to talk about all that. I will handle them. You just kiss me. "  I said.

" But, what... "

" Shhh!! Or I will marry her only."  I said.

" Yeah, of course!!! She is so... "

" Don't repeat that line. Or, I will go mad. I don't want her, I want this stupid, clumsy, angry, hot as a red chilli girl. I want you, that's why I am here to get you back and not with me to get married to her. So don't ever bring Myra between us, now. She is just Viren's sister to me. Nothing less, nothing more. Please stop arguing, Don't spoil my romantic mood."

" Ok, but what about Viren ji and Sujal ji? " She asked.

" Ughh!!!! You know, exactly how to kill the romantic mood. I don't want to talk about anyone. Just us... In each other's arms. We are getting married tomorrow..."  I bent to kiss her again.

" Ok... But what about my Mehandi?? And other rituals?? " She asked. 

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

" Yes, you are right. We can't marry like this. Forget it. We will escape from here without getting married. How can we marry like this? Forget it. "

" No, Manik Ji. I don't want anything or anyone. I don't care about anything other than you, Just you.

" Then shut up and enjoy our pre-wedding night. " I managed to kiss her this time. She was looking like a pink rose blushing beautifully.

" Manik ji, if we are getting married tomorrow, you should stay away from me. " She said.

" Don't even think about it. I can't stay away from you now, not even for a day. Tomorrow by this time, we would be married. Then we go back to Delhi as husband and wife. " I said getting emotional and caressed her face.

"  Oh, Manik ji. Don't say that again and again. My heart starts getting so fast, it may stop working out of shock. I am on cloud nine at the moment. "  She said.

" I love you... "  I said.

" I love you too. " She repeated after me.

The detective came back with food and the wedding dress.

I gave the dress to her. She took it with a broad smile and took it as if It was the most beautiful,  elegant, and sophisticated dress.

The multi-billionaire, the diamond king was going to get married at a group community wedding and his bride would wear the most ordinary clothes and fake jewelry...

" Thanks! " She said shyly.

Oh, I love her, but How was I going to control my emotions tonight??

We were surrounded by danger but I was thinking about her and our first...

Think of something else, you idiot!!!!

Oh, God!! Help me to in remaining sane.

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍😍🥰🥰

Hello friends 😃

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi