Chapter 23

Manik's POV

I was shocked to see Roshni standing in front of the refrigerator.

What was she doing there??

When did she come downstairs??

I went to her and she kept standing there like a statue.

" What are you doing here? " I asked.

Silence!!

" When did you come here??

Silence!!

" I was standing right here, I didn't see you coming downstairs. "

Silence!!

" Roshni?? Say something!! "

Silence!!

What the hell!!

" Are you listening to me or not??  "

Silence!!

This girl is going to give me a heart attack someday. She always does exactly the opposite of what I tell her to do.

I know, I wished last time that she must keep quiet and I would gift her a lipstick with fevicol in it. But I haven't even got one customised for her then why the hell is not speaking when I am telling her to say something??

" Roshni!!! Are you sleeping ??" I asked waving my hand in front of her eyes but she didn't even blink them.

Silence again.

Oh god!! Oh, my God!! Is she really walking in her sleep??

Poor child!! She must have had a traumatic childhood.

She came downstairs while sleeping?? What if, she had slipped on the staircase??

Does she walks while sleeping every night??

Oh, my God!!

It is really dangerous for a girl. Especially if she is so good-looking and cute like her. Anyone can take advantage of her.

Shit !! No!!

I would have to take extra care of her.

What do I do now??

I can't, let her roam around like this?? Shall I take her to her room??

" Roshni!! Come with me!! " I said and caught her one hand in mine and wrapped my other arm around her shoulder to support her so that she can climb the stairs.

But it was getting difficult to manage it at there was a lot of difference between our hight. We managed to climb half of the stairs.

But it was taking a hell of a time and somehow it felt wrong as her body was pressed to my sides. And I had to hold her waist instead of her shoulders for a better grip.

Her body was very soft like a cute cuddly teddy bear. And...

Shit !! Shit!!

I shook my head to get rid of some thoughts from my mind.

I was feeling weird as I had never touched any girl like that, not even Myra.

What do I do??

It was taking a lot of time in going upstairs like this. But I could not leave her on the stairs like that she might fall from stairs so I picked her up in my arms and climbed the stairs two at a time and went to her room.