Chapter 108

Manik's POV

I caught hold of her hand and took her to the helicopter for a new journey.

She was very happy though she missed her parents as we got married and because we got their murderer arrested.

I have been wanting to be alone with her and take her in my arms after all we were married now. She was my bride.

So as soon as the pilot greeted us and took off the helicopter, I pulled her closer to me but still, it felt that she was still thinking about all that so I pulled her onto my lap. She was feeling very scared and emotional because of everything that happened in the past two days.

" What happened, Angel?? Are you still upset?? " I asked.

" No!! But all that is not going out of my mind. I am sorry, I created so many problems by eloping like that on that day. Those people were so dangerous, anything could have happened. Ever Mihir Bhai and Shaurya bhaiya had to face danger. /" She said.

" Stop being so gloomy, it's our wedding day. Let's talk about us only for the time being. So,  as Shaurya reminded me, we have a wedding night ahead... we have the official license to be together now and I really want to forget everything else and enjoy having you in my arms. "

" Manik ji!! Stop it. " Her face started gaining color. 

" Stop it?? I haven't even done anything, not even started. " I  said.

"  Manik ji, I am a bit apprehensive about what is going to happen in Delhi. Your family is going to be very angry with you."

" They will be angry with me, but I am very sure, they will forgive me for giving them such a sweet, cute, and lovely daughter-in-law.  And they are our family, love.  They would never be angry with you. " I said caressing her face.

" Viren ji and Sujal ji?? "

" I know, they would get angry with me, might beat me to a pulp, or will not talk to me for some time. If I had been in their shoes I would have done the same thing that I send of the day we are friends we have grown up together I know all of them for more than 20 years. I am sure they would understand me and my love for you. And as it is she was also not very happy being in a relationship with me. So there was no point in getting married, four lives would have suffered, and eventually, all the people  would have been hurt in the future."  I said.

" And... " She was about to say something else but I placed my fingers on her soft lips.

" Roshni, can we talk about it later?? "I asked.  She nodded shyly.

" So what do we talk about now?? " She said the moment I removed my finger.

" There is no need to talk now. Action speaks louder than words.
Chup Tum Raho...
Chup hum rahain...
Ungliyon ko unglion se baat karne do....."

" Ufff!! Manik ji!! Please call, Vihan... "  She said.

" WHAT?? Why?? " I was shocked that she was thinking of another man in such a romantic situation.

" I might get a heart attack. "

" Shut up!! The only male doctor you will consult is Mihir. Because he is our brother. "  I said glaring at her

" But he is not a heart specialist."

" Then we will consult Vikram uncle, Vihan's dad. The best heart specialist in India. Don't even think about Vihan. I will not allow him anywhere near you.

" And siddh is also a doctor, I guess?? "

" I swear, If you take the name of any other man now, I will jump from here. " I said getting very jealous.