Chapter 83

Manik's POV.

" From now on, I will not even let you talk to any of those playboys. They are not good for you. " I said and she burst out laughing.

" You look so cute when you get jealous. "

" I am not being jealous. "

" You are !! "

" Get ready, the driver would be here soon. I will get your bag inside for you to wear a fresh pair of clothes. " I said and she nodded.

Tea and breakfast were served and while we were eating it, the cab driver also came. I told him to get our bags. He brought our bags and I took them to our room where we changed into fresh clothes and came out. 

We went to the reception and asked for my bill but the receptionist told me that the owner refused to accept the payment for the room.

I requested her to call him back. She connected me to him. I requested him to charge, many many times.   But he simply refused it. I thanked him and invited him to come to Surat sometime and disconnected the call.

We both went to the cab, kept our bags back and started our journey to surat.

Yesterday I had planned to show her around Udaipur. But the weather was not very good, we needed to reach home in surat, well before sunset.

She was sitting close to me holding my hand. I smiled at her and tried to get my hand out of hers but she frowned and made a face so I caught her hand and she was happy.

We reached home and Maharaj Ji came to us and greeted us.

" Good evening, Maharaj Ji," I Said and he smiled. But his behaviour felt weird to me.

" What happened?? "  I asked.

" Nothing, what would you like to have tea or coffee? " He asked.

" Tea, for both of us. " I said. 

We were just having tea when I saw Hardik coming in.

What the hell!!

I glared at him but he was not looking at me.  He greeted when he reached me.

" Sir, if you don't mind, can I talk to Roshni? He asked. But before I could say anything, she nodded and said, " Sure, come with me." 

" Roshni!!  If you want to talk to him, you need to talk here. " I glared at him and nodded.

" Ok, Manik Ji. Come Hardik. "   She said.  They sat down there too at some distance so that I could not hear anything.

I pretended that I was busy sipping the tea.  Though my ears were very attentive.

" Wait!! I will come in five minutes. " She said going went in and came back with a small envelope.

" What is that?? " Hardik asked.

" Some money!! You keep it, and when you get your money, you can return it back to me. Roshni said. He nodded.

" Wait!! What is going on?? Why are you giving him money?? "  I asked.

She came to me and said in low voice, " It's because his money has not been transferred as yet. He will return it soon. " 

" No way!!  I will not allow that. He should have saved some money for the rainy day. " I said.

" It is ok, he is my friend, I saved some money, so I can land him some. "  She said

" No, you can not. "But I shook my head.

" Hardik you go, I will talk to you later. " He nodded and went away.

What the hell!!

" Roshni!! That's not right!!"