Chapter 54

Manik's POV

We reached home and went in, Mahi and Mihir came running to greet us.

They both hugged me and then  Roshni. She also looked delighted to see them.

We all went in and saw my uncle and aunty sitting there waiting for us. 

I rushed to them and they hugged me with love. I didn't miss my parents much because of both of them.

" Welcome home, Son! It has been so long, we missed you... And... who is this pretty lady?? Let me guess she must be the newest member of our family, Roshni. Right?? "  Uncle said. And she nodded shyly.

She looked so pretty doing that. Uncle hugged her too.

" Welcome home, beta... Since you are a part of our family, you can call me whatever you want. Uncle, chachu, Kaka... Whatever you want. "  Chachu said.

" Thank you, Chachu. " She said.

Then Chachi caressed her face and kissed her forehead. She smiled but her eyes got moistened.

" Welcome, beta. I have heard so much about you from Mahi and Mihir that I think as if I already know you. So, you are just like three of them to me. I am happy to have you here. Please feel comfortable and if you need anything, please let me or any of us know. This is your home too. So be comfortable. "  Chachi said and she nodded.

" Thank you, Chachi... You remind me of my mom. She was also, so pretty, loving and caring like you. " She said and tears rolled down her cheeks. Chachi wiped them and hugged her to soothe her.

After a few seconds, she controlled her emotions and smiled.

Chachi asked the servants to serve tea and snacks. She made me sit by her and served everything on my plate.

" Wait, Chachi!! This is too much."

" Don't argue!! Just eat... you have become so lean. Have you been working too much? Or dieting?" She asked.

" Chachi, I am absolutely fine. " I said.

" Hmmm. But Maharaj Ji gave me the report that you both don't eat well. That has to change, you need to eat properly... tell me everything you want to eat while you are here. I will make it for you. Roshni, you also tell me what you like... "  She said and Roshni nodded.

" Ok, Chachi!" I said with a smile.

" Now that Bhai and Roshni are here, mom will not take care of us, Mahi. Poor us... " Mihir said dramatically and Mahi also made a miserable face. "

" Not only both of you, but she might neglect me also. I would not allow that, darling. I came to your life first, so I have the maximum right over your time. You can't neglect me or you will have to pamper me." Chachu said and Chachi rolled her eyes. Mihir and Mahi were laughing already, I joined them.

" Stop it, Mehul!!" Chachi slapped chachu's hand when he tried to pull her near him.

" Why?? You are my legally wedded wife. I have a right to flirt with you anytime anywhere I want. " Chachu said.

" Mehul, stop your PDA. Our kids are about to get married now. Be serious... It is so embarrassing. " Chachi said.

" Embarrassing? What??  Hey, kids?? Do you think it is embarrassing if I romance my wife, openly?? "  Chachu asked dramatically.

" No!!  " We said.

" Seriously?? " Chachi asked with a raised eyebrow. But chachu glared at all of us as if daring us to go against him.

" Yes, We love it. You are the cutest couple, I have seen. " I said.

" Then you have not seen others, all these friends are like that. Specially Gautam. " She said and smirked at chachu.