Chapter 28

Roshni's POV

My alarm went off and I got out of bed and got ready at a super speed as I wanted to go and see him.

I went to the kitchen and saw Maharaj Ji making breakfast for us. I asked him about Manik's favourite dishes and helped him in making one of them so that I could learn it.

He came downstairs and I went out of the kitchen to greet him with the theplas, I had prepared with Maharaj Ji. I greeted him and he smiled politely.

" Good morning, Roshni, I hope you slept well. "  He asked. Though I had not slept a wink, I didn't want to feel guilty that I could not sleep because of what his guest tried to do.

" Yes, very well. I didn't even realise when and how I slipped into slumber. " I said.

The breakfast was served but his phone started ringing, he took the call.

" Hello, Mihir?? " He said.

Oh, his younger brother...

" Hmmm!! Great! I am sure it is a good idea. I will see them and order. You send the flowers to Myra... And send some flowers to the special girl at the Jindal Mansion as well. "  He said with a smile.

What?? He is sending flowers to two girls??

I knew he had that Myra but who is this someone special??

" Is everything alright?? Why am I feeling that you are hiding something?? If you are not going to do it, I will do it on your behalf. Don't worry, I will face Gautam uncle's wrath and Siddh's punches too. But you need to tell her now before it is too late..... Why are you not so enthusiastic about it??.... So what?? You are crazy about her since forever. "  He said to his brother.

Thank God!! This Jindal girl is special for his brother not for him.

" Fight for your love, Mihir.  She is so pretty, so it is obvious that there would be other men also who wanted her, but so what?? She is not committed to anyone till now. She is not in a relationship with anyone. Then why not tell her about your feelings? Maybe she never thought of you in that way. At least let her know. " He was saying.

What a sound suggestion!! Only someone like Manik Ji gives such a suggestion.

" Tell her or I would have to do it for you. Or even better tell Chachi to talk to Maurvi aunty." He said and chuckled.

" Ok! Ok! Ok!! Got it! I will not interfere. But you need to do something. Bye, take care of everyone at home specially Mahi. You know she is my princess and I can't take care of her, so you take care from my side as well. Bye. "  He said and Disconnected the call.

" Your brother?? "

" Hmmm."

" Any problem? "

" No!! "

" He likes someone... ?"  I asked.

" Hmmm... Wow, Thepla!! " He said and served it on his plate with Chhunda ( sweat and spicy, raw mango chutney) butter and fried chillies.

" You like them?? "

" Yes... Who doesn't like them? Anyways, how is your college going on? "

" Very good!! "

" Good! I hope you are staying away from those boys whom you called friends. " He asked while eating.

" Yes!! Haven't talked to any of them. "  I replied. He nodded.

Maharaj Ji came with buttermilk. And juice as he was not sure what would he have.

" Buttermilk, please. Maharaj Ji, thepla is awesome. "