Chapter-1 The Pain

Grabbing the metal knob in her sweaty palms,she is thinking wheather she should open it or not. If she will not then the chilly, winds of winter will freeze her or if she do,the humans behind the wooden door will beat her to the death.

Freeing her lower lip which slightly got swollen due to continuous torture of her teeths,she finally exhale a deep breath and twisted the knob.

Creak

Her shaking pupils first scan the dark living room. The area is dead silent like a abandoned place. Nothing can be seen. Gulping down the saliva thinking that she is safe,the girl starts to take big steps towards her room.
But a scary voice enchant her name with the flash of lights and she halt on her steps.

Lim Aana

Her whole body starts to shake in fear and drops of sweats starts to develop on her forehead.

The girl turn around like a doll and a spot a familiar figure besides the large,grey-orange coloured sofa.

The figure starts to approach her and the girl clutch her dress into palms. She know what's coming. This always happens with her.... nothing new but everytime a new fear grows in her body.

"Where were you at this late? It's showing 8:00 Of night."

With quivering lips,she answered the question.
"M...Mo...M-om I wa-"

Before she can say further a hard slap landed on her cheeks,which lead her head turn to other side due to the impact. She look at the person with teary eyes.

"I AM NOT YOUR MOM! DON'T CALL ME THAT. DIDN'T YOU KNOW WHAT WORD I HAVE GIVEN YOU TO CALL ME?"

The woman laced out at her with her scary and high pitched voice.

"SPEAK UP!".

"Y....Y-yes Mam."
The words come out from her mouth in a sluttering tone.

"Now tell me where were you? Are you again hoeing around with boys huh! Such a shameless bitch you are."

Aaana press her lips into thin line not wanting to cry at those words for her. She is used to this
Every evening she return from her job,these house residents always call her with these names.

Hoe...bitch....slut...and don't know how many more

"N-no Mam.....i-i was at c-cafe. Today there were so many coustomer....s-so that's why. I-i am not a....H-hoe."

Aana answered with a little bit courage. But standing up for herself in this house is wrong. A painful hiss left from her mouth,when the woman grab her jaw harshly almost breaking her jaw bones.

"Now you are answering back huh! Can't accept the bitter truth which i say? Don't you dare to open this slutty mouth of yours in front me again. Otherwise you know the consequences right dear?"

Mrs sen spoke with a disgusting smirk,which build a new fear in her body.

"No man....I....I a-am sorry....I w-will not do that again. P-please spare me. I B-beg you ."

Aana spit the words to save herself with a lot of difficulty ignoring the pain due to the woman's hard grip. Tears falling from her eyes continuously.

"Better. Now get out. I don't wanna saw this ugly face of yours more."
Mrs Shen jerking her away who fall on the floor.

She feels the woman getting away while mumbling.
"Disgusting trash. Now I have to sanitize my hands."

Aana look up at the stairs hearing a familiar cocky laugh. There she is standing her so called sister with a mocking expression on her that beautiful face of her.

She also went away leaving a crying and sobbing girl behind. Placing her palm on her mouth to stop her painful cry,she clench her eyes,tears non stop sliding on her cheeks. Her heart is clenching every second in pain. It becomes so much difficult,to he alone,no one to comfort you,to wipe your tears,to tell you that everything will be okay,to embrace you in a comfort zone.

All alone,with only tears and unbearable pain
There is a limit of Everything,but in her case there is nothing like that. Instead nothing is stopping.
The pain,the hatred everything is increasing and this will kill her one day

"Aana baby!"
The familiar sweet tone said engulfing the shaking girl in her embrace.

And the girl finally let out sobs hugging the person tightly who always comes to comfort her in her miserable state.

"Why they a...all..hate...me s-so much a-aunty."

"Shh don't think that. They don't know that they are hurting a precious soul like you. And they will surely regret this one day. Now stop crying."

The Woman rub her back in a smoothing manner. Her eyes also fill with tears for this poor girl who is suffering in this hell.

She just want someone will come and take her away from these animals. And give her ssome love to this child who didn't feel it since her birth.

Gathering herself,she spoke.
"Come...let's go to your room hmm?"

Aana nodded and stand up before dragging herself towards her room.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Short chapter?😁Sorry 💖

Short chapter?😁
Sorry 💖