Chapter-35 Desires You

"N-no please let me go,LEAVE ME!" She stopped struggling when she hear a familiar voice whispering close to her face. "Hey calm down wifey, it's me."

Her nerves calm down once she realizes the familiar deep voice. Opening her eyes slowly they got locked with his brown orbs. Her wet eyelashes flickered as she surveyed him.

He sighed in content on the other hand her body shuddered by his hot breath as his face was too close to her.

Unable to believe on her own eyes tears breamed into them and her lower lip trembled. Sobs wracked her body, robbing it of the ability to speak barely allowing a breath to be drawn.

"Tae!" Taehyung bit his quevering lips. He put his arm around her waist and rested his head in the nape of her neck,sighing in content. A broken smile appeared on her lips while her hands ran over his firm shoulders before hugging him tight by coiling arms around his neck. 

No words can define how much both of them missed each other nothing can rationalize their cravings towards each other they had felt all these days. 

"I can't put into words how much I missed you."  He whispers softly close to her ear. "I'll never ever let you go away from me." He says and lifted his head above to look at her. 

Her quivering hands cupped his face, caressing it with utmost care and affection. Taehyung smiles and brushed tears from her cheeks before planting a small peck on each side.

Both of them are showing affection and adoration towards each other. Today's night belongs to them.

He moved closer and rested his forehead against her,a gentle smile tugging their lips and shine of happiness glistening in their eyes. 

"I missed you too." She spokes in her soft voice running her fingers into his blue locks,melting the mafia's heart by her gentle gestures.

Taehyung knows this is what he has been longing for,the calmness her presence spread into his heart. He once again engulfed her into his arms. 

Tingles erupt all over her skin when she felt his soft lips exploring skin of her neck. Her hold on his hairs tightened as she sucked a shaky breath. "Tae!"

"Hmm!" He snuggles deeper.
"Are we gonna stay like this?" Aana asks.

"Great idea, let's sleep like this. Without you I couldn't even sleep properly." Y/n chuckled at his whining.

"Stop acting like a baby and move. Taehyung whins more loudly in response. He was being clingy and aana wasn't minding. Honestly,his warmth is what she has been craving all these days.

"I can't belive this baby is a mafia." Taehyung immediately look at her offended.

"What do you mean by this? Are you doubting my capabilities wifey?" His voice turned octave low and a chill run down her spine.

"Of course not." Taehyung laughed at her cute,nervous face.  He moves away,helping her too to sit up properly.

"No worries you will soon get to know about my strength and what am I capable to do." He winked,teasing her. Aana's eyes widened at his flirty line and gaze.

"Shut up." Being shy she look down, fidgeting. Her adorable action fluttered his heart. Whipped taehyung couldn't resist this and brushed a tender kiss and nuzzle her cheek accelerating her heart beat. 

Aana didn't deny her husband's affection infact her small ,gentle action of sliding one arm around his neck unintentionally provoked him and made the boy a little bit more greedy. 

His eyes asked permission and aana has no reason to deny this awaiting moment of her life where she could feel being loved. 

Her heart starts to pound feeling the gentle touch of his fingers brushing hairs from her face before tucking them behind her ear afterwards grabbing her neck. While his other hand hold her hand and place them on the region from where she could hear his heart beat.

Aana shakily breathe in seeing him leaning towards her face, gently guiding her own face closer too. She closed her eyes while her heart is about to come out of her chest.

His hold on her waist tightened. They both were getting closer and closer. The tension was high between and aana is close to loose her consciousness by his slow, sensual touch on her body.

Seconds passed yet nothing happened
Aana slowly opened her eyes. Her breath hitched as how close he was to her. Eyes holding desires he was staring at her with a small smile on his face.

"Never did this before." Aana hesitantly nods in yes.

"Same here." He chuckled at her way of staring at him in disbelief.

"What you thought I am that kind of boy?" She shook her head in denial. 

"B-but aerum."
"She wasn't lucky." His thumb caressed her skin and with a small smile he sealed her lips with his. 

"And my heart didn't desired for her the way it desires for you." He mumbles against her lips and planting a small peck there he claimed them passionately.

Her hand clutches the place where his heart resides as he along with her lips he captured her soul too by his words.

The moment he starts moving his lips against her she forget everything except this memorable moment which got printed into the back of her head like a tattoo. The heat of the moment burned her every pain, her every insecurity setting her free from the tag of a replacement.

On the other side.

Sehun sitting in living area was staring at nothing. He seems to be in deep thoughts when suddenly his phone starts ringing.

His face twitched in irritation once he saw who actually is calling. He reluctantly picked it up and an annoying voice made its way to his ears. 

"Sehun."
"What do you want?" Sehun knows there is always a reason behind this woman calling or remembering someone. 

"I just wanna make sure how good you are treating my dear daughter-in-law?" His fist clenched in anger. How can he forget this woman and his evil doings? 

"She is receiving the treatment she deserves." Sehun can't let her know aana is his sister.

"Very well. But I wanna let you know that taehyung is close to find her. So before he could reach her, finish her." 
There was no hesitation in her voice. No sympathy for a innocent being killed. 

Sehun mentally scoffed, mocking her.  Seems like she isn't aware how fast his son actually is. 

"Sure. But what about my reward?"
"How much?"

"You will be told soon. For now just wait." He hungs up and throw his phone away. 

Fire of revenge ignited inside him. 
"You just wait Mrs Kim. I am not gonna let you go like this. Not after planning so evil against my own sister."

How was it? I don't wanna drag it more so hehee

How was it? I don't wanna drag it more so hehee....... 😅
Don't forget to share your opinion and do vote little bears💜