Chapter-23 Teddy Bear

Ignoring the requests from Mrs clara,
aana choose to help her after dinner. It was obvious that the elderly woman didn't wanted aana to do any type of work,but who can win against Aana,who was stubborn about the thought of helping her. While taehyung went with granny to take her in room.

"Pheww! This old age!" Granny spit out the words while taehyung make her sit on the bed and arranged some pillows behind her back for support.

"Who told you to climb stairs? You could had send Mrs Clara instead. It can be tiring for you halmoni."
Taehyung spoke adjusting the blanket on her legs sounding concerned.

"If I didn't had come,then I must have missed your live romance."
Granny's teasing words make his ears glow red in embarrassment.Taehyung was aware that how his granny loves to pull his leg. He whined cutely and place his head on her lap,who habitually starts to caress his blue locks.

"I am so happy for you taehyung and proud that you choose aana over that arrogant girl Aerum. Honestly,I never liked her. Just didn't said anything for your happiness."
While saying this her tone was filled with disgust clearly indicating how much he hates that girl.

"I have to halmoni. She didn't left any choice for me. But sometimes I feel I did wrong with aana. Only to save my respect I tied her with me in this forced relationship, ignoring the fact that this big decision needs her consent too."
With these words taehyung closed his eyes as his heart was now going through a familiar emotion.

"But you can't ignore that you are happy with her infact more than happy which I think you were not even ten percent with Aerum "

Granny spoke with a soft tone. At her words the boy laying on her lap let out a dry chuckle.
"And what about her? What if she is not happy with me? I-i literally ruined her life. I am so bad and selfish halomoni."

"Bear! I know you are blaming yourself. But who knows destiny itself wanted you both together,maybe it was planned from the start to get you both together and aerum was just a source.Aana is a nice girl taehyung just like your ideal type."
Taehyung deeply sighed and look at her granny with blank eyes.

"Still what I did was wrong. I could have think of any other solution or may have choose any other girl."
At the last moment finding a solution with a heartbreak was impossible. Taehyung is just putting assumptions but inside he knows there was no solution except cancelling the wedding which he couldn't get to afford. And if he had choose any other girl he knows they would get agree just for his money and fame.....not for him.

And at that moment he chooses aana. She was different from any other one.

"Bear!"
"I don't deserve her halmoni. She is way more pure and innocent for me. I put her life on sake just for my selfishness."

Taehyung covered his face, feeling vulnerable remembering her tear soaked face, trembling body, begging him to don't do this with her,to don't use her like this. And he ignored everything,like a selfish person.

How shameful Taehyung! How shameful!

"Then rectify your mistakes."
Removing his hands taehyung gave granny a confused look. She brushes his hair back and said.

"Show her that how much important she is for you."

"I didn't understand halmoni."
Taehyung couldn't understand the meaning behind his grandmother's words. She is always like this, explaining things in a very short yet mysterious way

"You like her bear. I know you will gonna deny it but I will still say this. Because I have saw how your eyes shine like a galaxy with her around you. Aana affects you bear.........the way no one had ever did. I never saw you smiling the way you smile by only looking at her "