Chapter-34 Bonding

"Well known, popular businessman Choi seo-jun is under custody after getting exposed by one of his employee working in his company. The young man claimed that his boss is doing illegal works on the name of business like exporting drugs and human trafficking. He even said that employees like him are forced to work for him. Choi seo-jun played a dirty game to hire workers to hide his illegal works. Sources are saying that even the company under his name actually belongs to the famous businessman Jeon Joseph who has passed away years ago in car accident. Cops are digging more into this matter. Stay connected with our channel for more information. "

Sehun and aana both are present at dining area for breakfast. He glance towards his little sister and found her listening to news so attentively. She even stopped eating to give her all attention in listening whatever information the anchor was delivering on TV. He couldn't help but let out a chuckle as he heard her words. "People are so cruel."

"People were always cruel." She averted her gaze at him and slowly hummed not wanting to appear rude in any way. Dunno, what will he do with her. "But as everyone believes there is always someone to contrive them."

"You mean there is someone's hand behind all this." Aana asked directing her point towards what she heard just now. "What do you think?" His smirk gave her answer. She got silent and focused on eating her food.

"I don't wanna admit but he played a good game here." Sehun said unknowingly praising certain someone about whom y/n was oblivious. "Who is he?" After what he said to her last night she is now less scared of him. Also he doesn't seems a bad person to her. "Unfortunately he is my brother-in-law." Sehun admitted the bitter reality with a slight eye roll.

"You have a sister?" Y/n exclaimed being confused. Sehun hums in response. "Where is she? I never saw her." Since the day first aana haven't encountered any other person except him and few maids. It made her wonder, does he lives alone? Where is his family?

"My sister!" He stare into her eyes and said with a sad smile. "She is close yet  too far." The sadness in his voice was clear. He tried to hide but failed. "I can say she is so precious too you." He laughed agreeing. "It's precisely because she is the only one left for me  as a family which got snatched by the asshole husband of her's." His annoyed face made her laugh. "You should not say like this what if your sister gets to know how you are cursing and hating on her husband? She will feel hurt."

The look Sehun gave her was "Do you think I care?". Y/n bursts into giggles as Sehun continue shading his dear brother-in-law and she was oblivious of the fact it's none other than her own husband.

Altogether both of them spent a quality time with each other. She was enjoying talking to him and listening him cursing the person for snatching her only family from her not knowing a certain someone in a corner of this world is dying to talk to her. Meanwhile, inside kitchen Dan-bi was smiling wide hearing them talking goofily like a brother sister duo who always fights but at the end of day form a team against a relative to roast them.

Dan-bi knows about Sehun finding his sister all these years but he stopped searching and talking about her after he bring aana here. Could it be that she is?

Leo jumped on his place as a growl erupted around his surrounding shaking the mansion. His body starts to tremble once his eyes caught the sight of his boss approaching him with large,quick steps and does he needs to mention his that dark, fierce gaze.

"Leo!" He growled out his name. Leo's was close to lose his conscious. However, a sudden surge of protecting his youth build inside him before his cruel boss destroy and crumble it into pieces. He have to fight because we live for once and die for once too. 

"B-boss!"
"Shut up!" Leo is thousand percent sure today gonna be mark as his death day. You will be forever in our memories. 

He laughed nervously.
"Can I atleast sat goodbye to my friends though I don't have any? "