Chapter-20 Finally With Granny

Are you not liking this story?
A very few of you are voting 😢don't do this. As a appreciation please do vote and comments 💜

Double update

Aana and Taehyung bid their good-bye to Kim family after spending a fifteen minutes time with them. Which probably passed with Taehyung informing them about their visit to grandma. Mr Kim was happy but his wife was annoyed. Taehyung also tell his parents about aana joining college again. Once again his father shows no objection,but his mother did. Taehyung didn't mind and supported his wife as usual.

Taehyung was driving the car while aana had a small smile on her face. She felt grateful towards Taehyung for always standing with her,like a shield and protecting her from every problem and harsh words. He is such a blessing for her. Her aunty was right.

He really changed her life.

"What are you thinking?"
Taehyung's words broke her trance. She slowly shake her head and said.
"Nothing just wandering how I am gonna face your grandma?"

"Why? My granny will not gonna eat you
He joked to which the girl smile heartily
.
"It's not what I mean. As you are aware I never had met her before how can I,when I was not even in your life. Aerum was there with you and your family. So it's a bit awkward to go and meet her like this, mostly as your wife."
You notice his face turning blank because you mentioned Aerum.

"I should not have say that. Aah you dumbo,you ruined his mood."
She mentally scolded herself for behaving like a fool. Of Course who will be happy after listening his lover's name who just runs away, leaving him alone on the alter.

"I am sorry."
Taehyung looks at her and chuckled.
"Why?" Again fixed his gaze on the road
"I shouldn't had talked about her."
She said fidgeting with her fingers. Taehyung laughed out loud, confusing the embarrassed girl.

"Oh aana! you are so naive wifey "
Taehyung shake his head still smiling widely.
"I am not naive. Just concerned for you. I don't want you to get hurt."

"Hmm. I don't wanna listen about her."
Aana nodded and again focus outside.

"Why you stopped? I prohibited to talk about her not told you to stop talking."
"Huh!"
Aana confusingly turn to him his focus was on road.

"Talk with me or you wanna spend the rest of journey sitting like a silent criminal."
Taehyung chuckled on his own silly words.

"What you want me to say?"
"Well I have so many things to ask. Since our first Interaction I am damn curious about you. So it will be interesting if you share some thoughts about yourself."

Aana's face withered like a flower. Did she heard correct? About herself. What should she tell? She have nothing to tell.
No identity,no memories,no family, no story........nothing. There is nothing admirable and suiting to tell. Except the bitter past, hardship, loneliness and pain

Then what she can speak.

Taehyung senses the silence felling between them. He turn to look at her who was in daze. Her eyes were blank,void of any type of emotion. The happy smiling face is now pale.

"Aana." Taehyung call her. The girl jolt up and woke up from her thoughts.
"Y..yeah! I am sorry.... didn't hear you.."

"It's fine but what were you thinking?"
"Uh nothing just got carried away. What were you saying?"

"Well just waiting for your answer. But you seems not good. Is everything okay"

"Yeah! Absolutely fine. Uhmm Taehyung I hope you wouldn't mind if I share about my life some other day. You know right now I am not feeling to share anything."
Aana was very hesitant to say these words. She don't want Taehyung to think something bad about her.