Chapter-4 Lost In Each Other

All the friends of Aerum are drooling over Taehyung and praising him as he is hot and handsome. Aerum was feeling proud and getting herself on cloud nine.

While Taehyung focus is not on them. His mind is occupied by the mysterious girl.  Staring at a particular place blankly, tapping on the table with his long slender fingers, thinking about her.

She indeed was beautiful.
He wonders how she looks. He is getting impatient and frustrated for not seeing her face. She is making him feel things........weird things.

"Who was she?I never saw her here before and  Why I am thinking about her?"
His mind was questioning him, continuously.

Taehyung didn't even notice that Aerum is giving him a drink.
"Baby....here....drink."
He unconsciously move his hand to grab it but it slipped and fall on his suit.

"Shit."

"Oh no baby....Where was your attention?"The girl said feeling embarassed in front of her so called friends.
"I myself don't know."

Taehyung whisper to himself, cleaning the spot with his handkerchief.
"What?"

"Nothing! I have to clean it,wait here."
Taehyung went into another direction, not minding where he should go.

"Taehyung...washroom is there." Aerum informed,
But he already had disappeared.
"Whatever."
Aerum muttered with a bored look and got busy with her friends.

Meanwhile
Aana was wenting towards the kitchen when Mrs sen suddenly come in front of her, startling the poor soul.

"What are you doing here in between so many peoples huh! I told you to stay in your room."

"M-mam I am helping aunty,she was alone that's why."Aana answered with her head hung down.

"Ok ok now stop your drama and go back to your room. No need to come out." Mrs sen gestured with a irritating tone.

Aana nodded and went towards her room.

"What a burden this girl is?"
Mrs sen cursed, leaving the spot,not before plasting a fake smile on her face.

Aana is walking toward her room being sad. The girl genuinely wants to help the older woman. But these cruel people never let her do anything by her own. No matter what she have to obey them, otherwise who knows what will they do with her.
They are worst and aana don't want to do anything which make her regret later.

It's better to listen to them......... silently.
The girl was passing by the left corridor,lifting up.her dress from both of the hands. When suddenly her head got bump into something hard, the stand of heels got stuck in her dress causing her to loose balance.

A slight scream left her mouth.
Her body is about to fall backwards and touch the polished floor, when someone lift up her body by sliding arm around her waist. Due to sudden impact aana close her eyes,ready to hear a thud sound but her body got froze in the middle of air by a support. When she didn't feel anything,the girl open them.

But her heart raced when her eyes got stuck into those dark brown orbs. She got scared because of the darkness in them. They are deeper than any ocean in which anyone can lost themselves.

And she also got lost into them. The brown of pais of orbs are not completely in view,due to the blue locks which are falling on the broad forehead, partially covering the eyes.

A straight nose slightly elevated from the bridge,having a round shape with a perfect proportion. It was little larger but attractive,giving his face a lot of depth and dimension. A V-shaped face with a defined jaw line and chin. His face is denoting vitality and elegance.
They both are staring at each other with don't know which emotion.

While Taehyung eyes were staring at her every facial features. He lost himself in those doe eyes and small face. Their personalities are attracting them to each other.
Taehyung was the one who broke this intense eye contact when he remember something.

You have a fiance.

They awkwardly part from each other. Aana fixed herself. She lick her lips awkwardly, glancing at the Greek god,before saying.
"Aah....i-i am so sorry. My mistake I was not looking. Are you okay sir?"

Taehyung turn his head towards her direction hearing the soft voice of her.

That's when he notice her.

The purple dress

Is she is the same girl whom I saw earlier in the party?

"It's ok."
Taehyung said in his deep voice which gives goosebumps to her.

His voice is also deeper like his hazel eyes.
She thought while staring at him,who noticed her gaze and slightly got angry. He don't like when people stare at him like that.

"What? Is there something on my face?"
Aana got embarrassed and look down.

"I am sorry."
She muttered with a bow and about to go when he spoke, stopping her in middle.

"Uhmmm...wait!"
"Yes sir!"
Can you show me where is the washroom. I have to clean my suit."

Aana notice the big,wet stain on his clothes and spoke. She was frightened from inside,what if someone saw her with this handsome and rich boy. They will again accuse her for seducing people's.

"Oh hello?"
Taehyung said flicking his fingers in front of her face.

"Uh....sorry... yeah....this way please sir."
Aana said leading him the way,who follow her Feeling suspicious about her weird behaviour.

"Here sir.....and once again sorry."
Aana said with a slight bow.

"Ok. By the way who are you? Do you live here?"
Taehyung curse himself for asking this.

Why he so much interested in this girl?

Aana let out a nervous laugh as the girl don't know what answer she should give to his question.

That she is nothing but a trash,maybe worst then it.

"Why are you thinking this much?"
Taehyung ask eyeing her nervous expression. The girl is totally weird.

"Uh....i-i...am......."
Aana couldn't complete because her eyes fall on the familiar figure coming towards their direction.

The girl face starts to get pale which didn't get unnoticed by Taehyung who is analysing her every moment.

Aerum

What if she see me with this man? She will complain about me that I was again seducing boys.
Mrs Shen will not spare me.
Her body starts to shake.

"Hey are you okay?"
Taehyung ask getting confused by why she is scared. As much as he was irritated,he also feel worried for this unknown girl who is looking scared. But why?

"Uh..y-yeah sir.....I am okay....you please do you work....i-i have to go.... once again I am sorry."
Aana said and run away from there.

"Hey wait!". The boy tried but she didn't turn back and just........ disappeared

"Taehyung!"

How was the chapter 😍Tell your opinion ❣️ in the comment sectionAnd hit the star button if you are enjoying it 😚

Tell your opinion ❣️ in the comment section
And hit the star button if you are enjoying it 😚

Your lazy author 🤠