Chapter-13 Familiar Stranger

Aana decided to take a shower as after working in kitchen she is sweating. However maids denied and told that there is no need to do any type of work,also taehyung had commanded them to not let aana do any type of work. But the stubborn aana didn't listen and at last she did what she wanted to. Right now the girl is heading towards Taehyung's room to take a pair of clothes. She don't know what Taehyung do about her clothes,as she already had informed me about it. With a thought maybe taehyung forgot due to his work,she let the thoughts slide and decides to take his clothes for now. The door of his room was already opened..

Aana peek inside and saw a maid is cleaning the room. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion when her eyes fall on the photos of Aerum. The maid bow at her and spoke.

"Miss Do you need anything?"

"Yeah but why all of this"? Aana hesitantly asked pointing at the picture frames.

"Mr Kim ordered to clean his room and remove these things."

"Oh please continue. I just come here for clothes."
Aana said and went to the closet. She tried to look for a suitable outfit. After taking a pair aana is about to close the closet when her eyes fall on a photo album.
She grab it and with nervousness and open it. The girl has no intention to invade in taehyung's privacy. But it just a photo album. Taehyung won't be angry for this.

There were so many photos of Taehyung with his family,and friends. Him with them on picnic,his school and college graduation ceremony. A smile appeared on her lips seeing him this happy. There are also some photos in which Aerum is also with his family. Seems like she was close to Taehyung's family.

Turning pages she is looking at every pic carefully but her eyes stops on a specific picture. In it Taehyung is standing with a boy arms around his shoulder. For some reasons aana feel weird,and the boy with taehyung was looking oddly familiar.

She squinted her eyes and look closely at the boy who has a mark on his neck. It looks like a burn mark.
Who is he? She never had meet him but his face and this mark was somehow seems familiar to the girl.

Aana is in her thoughts about where she had saw him,when the maid calls her startling her a bit. For a second she thought it was taehyung.

"Huh yeah."

"I cleaned the room miss. I will leave now,do you want something?"

"Ah no,no you can go."
The maid bowed and went out with the trash. While aana put the album back, thinking she will try to ask Taehyung.

It was almost evening time when aana went downstairs. She is about to go to kitchen when the door bell rings. Thinking it must be Taehyung she opened the door.
But anxiety rush into her veins when she saw Mr and Mrs Kim standing there.

She hurriedly bow to them. Mr Kim smiled while his wife was glaring at aana who is now getting scared of her.

"How are you dear?" Mr Kim asked

"I..I am good uncle,please come." The girl stammer due to the fiery gaze her mother-in-law throwing on her.

"Are you giving permission to us to enter in our own house."
Mrs Kim spoke with fiery eyes. Aana shake her head in denial.

"N..no No aunty,It's not what I mean. How can I? It just......."
Mrs Kim ignore her explanation and went inside. Mr Kim shake his head and follow his wife.

"TAEHYUNG.....TAEHYUNG WHERE ARE YOU? TAEHYUNG."
Mrs Kim call her son loudly. For some reasons she was looking furious and witnessing this Mr Kim sighed heavily,very well knowing the reason,behind his wife's anger.

"Taehyung is not at home aunty,he went to office."
Aana answered.

"Don't take My Taehyung's name from your dirty mouth."
Aana duck her head down hearing her bitter voice but didn't dare to speak.

"I don't why Taehyung had to choose a cheap and poor girl like you to marry. I Can't believe it. My Taehyung's choice was always high class then how can he choose you."
Mrs Kim grab her forehead being frustrated and angry. Aana eyes got teary hearing this much insult for herself. Maybe because now she got another person hating her.

A sob left from her mouth. Mrs Kim come near to her and grab her hand harshly.
"Tell me what you had done huh? I know my Taehyung can never do this,you must have did something. Tell me."

The lady growled loudly.
Mr Kim tried to pull his wife but Mrs Kim dig her nails into her skin.
"What are you doing? leave her,it was not her mistake."

"No it's her mistake,she could have back off from the marriage but she decided to marry my son so she could enjoy this luxurious life. You wanted this right?"
Mrs Kim keep applying inappropriate accusations on the poor girl, without thinking once. While the girl kept shaking her head in denial,making her more furious.

"N..no aunty. I n.never wanted this. Believe me I never wanted to marry him. Infact I don't even knew anything about taehyung L.leave me please."
Aana tried to pull her hand from her grip. The strong grip was hurting like hell.

"You never wanted this then why did you do that? Because of you my reputation got ruined in the society. CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE THAT? HUH! WHY WILL YOU? People like you have no shame and respect
Mrs Kim push aana,and the girl fall on the floor with a loud thud.

"MOM."

All of them look towards the door and saw Taehyung standing there with angry and disbelief look. Aana look at him,who stare back at her. She look down crying silently.

Now what will happen?

Will Taehyung support aana?What do you all think? 💝💝💝💝

What do you all think?
💝💝💝💝

Follow, comment and vote 🐰

Drop down your precious reviews ❤️

Twankuuuuu so much for 2k read counts and 200+ votes 🤧

Your author