Chapter-27 His Little Panda

"Your sister is alive."
The four words were enough for his heart to skip a beat,to make him feel alive once again,to assure him that he is not truly orphaned. He have someone to call as his family. Someone for whom he can actually live.

He stumbled upon his feet. With what emotion he is going through right now,the boy can't explain.

His sister,his little panda is alive. That's what he was waiting for. Sehun closed his eyes feeling ineffable happiness after hearing this news. His mind took him back in past,where he promised his uncle and aunt.

He finally did it,he finally found his little panda. The boy couldn't think a way to express his joy at this particular moment.

His men's were looking at him in worry. They never saw their boss like this. Practically everybody who work under Sehun,is well aware about his life. How he is suffering,how many sleepless nights he passed inorder to find his sister.

And they can't help but felt sympathy for him after all he is also a human who is struggling because of his past.

But finally his hard work payed. His sufferings,his pain, yearning comes to an end.

"Wh-where is she?."
Sehun was sounding so desperate. He just can't wait to see his little panda,his bundle of joy. Every second he is getting more desperate.

"Boss we found out after the incident She lived in an orphanage for about six months and then,someone actually adopted her."
The man said everything, the information he collected about his boss's sister.

"Adopted her? Who?"
"The information is in a file boss,we got it from that orphanage."

"THEN GIVE ME THE DAMN FILE."
Sehun shouted in frustration.

The man gulped in fear and uttered with so much difficulty,while passing the file to his boss.
"Here is the file boss."

Sehun snatched the file,shooting glares at the man but inside he was feeling all jittery. He was seriously imagining his little panda turning into a beautiful woman.

How does she looks like now?  Of course she must be beautiful like her mother.

Just when he is about flip open the file,a loud yell from upstairs cause everyone to snap their head upwards, including Sehun.

(Some time ago)
(Aana's POV)

"He is unconscious,it's a great opportunity. Let's make it fast."

"What about him? Should we kill him?"

"No! Boss has just ordered to take this girl. Let's not disobey him, otherwise we know. Now come on,open the door."

The unconscious figure was shaking terribly. Her mind is echoing with so many words. The unconscious state of her husband kept flashing in her mind.She was yelling for help but his body was numb to react on anything.

She tightly clutched on bed sheets feeling unbearable pain shooting into her head before sitting up with a jerk. Her breath were uneven while forehead drenched from sweat.With trembling hands she hold her head feeling dizzy.

Tears rolled down as she remembered what had happened few hours ago. 

In few minutes they got separated,their happiness got snatched. Once in a life she got a chance to be happy,to enjoy and it also got snatched away.