Chapter-19 Sweet Husband

Aana is done with Taehyung's packing. She was not familiar with his things so it's take her more than an hour to find things and neatly arranging clothes in the luggage. Not being satisfied she decided to ask Taehyung if this is all he need or anything else. Aana borrow Taehyung's another luggage for herself as doesn't have one. Her all belongings were at Sen's mansion including her college stuffs.

About her joining the college again,aana couldn't be able to attend now because of the holidays,about which she get to know when she went to college with Taehyung two days before. The principal told them, the vacations are going on. The college will reopen after one week. The girl felt thankful as she even don't have her important stuffs with her here.

Aana decided to tell Taehyung about it but she is also scared to go back in that house again.
(Sigh) how will she face Mrs sen?

She is not ready to face her wrath,not for now.

A car honk break the bubbles of her thought. Her eyes widen seeing the luggage empty. She didn't even start her packing. Slapping her forehead for being stupid,aana come downstairs to welcome her....husband!

"Welcome home."
Aana greeted with the opening of door,with a bright smile. Taehyung returned the sweet gesture.

"Are you done with the packing?"
Taehyung asks while entering inside.
"Ah ab mine is still left "
Aana honestly answered as she helped him removing his coat.

"It's okay! We still have an hour left so you have time to finish it. Till then I will take shower and get ready."

"It will not take much time, but Taehyung where are we going?"
Aana questioned as the girl still don't know about it.

"We are visiting my grandma . She literally scolded me so many times for forgetting her. And if I again didn't listen her,I am sure she will gonna delete me from her heart."
His helpless face make her giggle.

"I am sure she will not,she loves you."
"Yeah my grandma is the best. Now go and complete your work. We will leave at 4:30. It will take two hours to reach there."

"Ok first I will prepare something for you."
"As you wish but please be hurry."
He said climbing the stairs.

"Taehyung please check your bag once more Incase if you want to add anything else."
Taehyung make an ok sign with his hand, without turning around. Aana went to kitchen to prepare.

One hour passed with them getting ready and loading their luggage in the car. Taehyung and aana hop in,and he look at the girl beside him.

"Ready?"
"Hmmmm......let's go." Aana whisper yelled,being a whole exciting mood,making the boy chuckle. Taehyung start the engine and the car left from the mansion.

It didn't passed fifteen minutes when Taehyung parked the car in front of a big mansion. Aana got confused and asks puzzled while looking around.
"We already arrived? But you said it will took two hours to reach there and it doesn't look like a village."

Taehyung flick her forehead and said unbuckling his seat belt.
"My innocent wifey......it's my parents house. First we will meet them then take our leave."

Her lips formed a O while her one hand is busy in massaging her forehead. Taehyung opened her side door and said.
"If your daydreaming is finished then please bless this earth by your auspicious steps,your highness!"

Aana cringed at his over drama and slap his shoulder after coming outside.
" I never knew that you are so dramatic Mr Kim."

"Just for my Mrs Kim." Taehyung said with a wink, making the girl flustered.
"Aisshhhhh! Just Leave my side."