Chapter-9 Unexpected Marriage

Taehyung look at Mrs Len who is also in shock.
"Get her ready....She should be there in fifteen minutes."

He is about to leave,but aana hold his arm....who turn back to saw her looking at him with pleading teary eyes.

His all anger flew away in a second,when she look up at him with those pleading expression.
"P....Please... D-don't do that. I-im sorry for what happened to you. But w-why are you doing this with me. Please...l-let me go."

Unknowingly his hands cupped her cheeks gently, Taehyung wipe her tears and said looking into her eyes.
"Why are you saying sorry,It's not your fault....forgive me,I don't want to do with you, but I can't risk my reputation. It's really important and I can do anything for it....and now you are only the one who can save it."

"B-but you can choose anyone. Then why me?....I didn't even belong to your status. I beg you....don't....I....there are so many girls out there."

Taehyung stare at her,who is choking on her tears. It's true that it's not her fault and she didn't even match him, then why he is only choosing her. He caress her cheeks and whispered.

"You will not regret doing this,trust me."

Aana look up at him who give her a small smile.
"Now go and get ready."

The Door flew open with a sound of soft music. Everyone's head turned into that direction. Their jaw dropped on seeing the bride entering, looking absolutely gorgeous and dazzling with the white half sleeve gown....having Sweetheart neck line,a beautifully designed dress. Blazing messy bun and a white silky veil covering her face.

Taehyung couldn't take her eyes from her. She is looking more dazzling than the camera flashlights. For some reasons the boy feel proud.Her breathtaking beauty making everyone focus on her.

Her breathtaking beauty making everyone focus on her

(Aana's gown)

(Taehyung's suit)

(Taehyung's suit)

While aana is looking down all the time. She is still in shock that how half an hour ago a old piece of cloth is hugging her body and now she is in this expensive wedding gown of her sister who run away from her wedding.

Now she will fill the empty space created by her,by becoming someone's bride.

A replacement.

Drop of tears fell down when Mr sen give her hand to Taehyung who held it softly

Holding hands they are now standing on the aisle,infront of each other.

Aana didn't dare to look up. She know if make eye contact with him,she couldn't hold back her emotions.

Single second of a life can be a turning point. The two strangers who never meet each other before are now standing in the most beautiful but critical situation of their life. The weird thing is that, they just see each other few times.

Taehyung look at father who nodded
And starts to pronounce vows but he whisper the bride name in aow tone so that nobody could hear,expect them.

"Will you have Lim Aana  to be your wife, to live together in holy marriage? Will you love her, comfort her, honor, and keep herin sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?

Taehyung look at her and said.

(Deep breath)
"I Do."

"Will you have Kim Taehyung to be your husband, to live together in holy marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honor, and keep him in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"

Taehyung can fell her shaking. He caress her hand,she slowly raise her head,they both make eye contact and Taehyung nod his head.

"I...I Do."

"I pronounce you both as husband and wife. Exchange the rings"

Taehyung and aana exchange their rings and father says

"Now you can kiss the bride."

Their both heart raced at the same moment. This is going to be really awkward and wrong. But they can't even skip it as every single is eye on them.

Taehyung slowly take her steps towards her who got froze on her place. Sliding arms around her waist,he pulled her closer and in response she put her hands on his chest. Both look into each other's eyes,Taehyung leaned closer causing the girl to close her eyes. Removing the veil from one side,he stare at her for some seconds before planting a small peck on her forehead.

The girl open her eyes in shock as she didn't expected it. Taehyung leave her waist slowly, while still staring the girl,who immediately look down,can't be able to resist his dark orbs.

Wedding ended
But no one noticed who is the bride behind the veil. They all are thinking that today Kim Taehyung and Sen Aerum got married,without having any idea, everything has changed.

Taehyung and aana went in thier car after biding goodbye to her family...in short only Mrs Len...as Mr and Mrs sen didn't even spare a glance at her.

The whole ride was dead silent. No one wants to talk and look at each other. One is heartbroken and other is in her thoughts,destiny plays a tricky game with them.

Looking outside,the cold breeze is hitting on her face,while her mind is busy thinking what Mrs Len had told her.

"God is giving a chance to you to leave this hell."

"Maybe this forced marriage will become your reason of happiness."

"Who knows he will be the one.....that will become the reason of your happiness."

Glancing at him,aana question herself.

"Can I expect some happiness and care from him?"

"Will he bring my smile back."

"Will he will be able to heal my wounds which no one try to saw?"

But something hit her,causing her all hopes crash into pieces.

"But I am just a....... REPLACEMENT."

Hehe 😁 finally they got married 😌
How was it,tell me your opinions

Follow, vote and comment ❣️

Your lazy author 💞