Chapter-11 Supporter

Sitting on bed in deep thoughts aana's mind was revolving around the unexpected things which happened with her,in last past few days. She look around the luxurious room her hand brushed on the silky sheet,this room size is double to her that old room.

When your fate starts to play game with you,you would never know nor you can ever predict. It's not in our hands,it's destiny who decides what will happen and who would comes into your life.

It's not even passed twenty four hours,when aana was finding a way to pay her college fee as main exams are only two months far. When due to loud noises she decides to come out from her room. If she would have know this step will turn out to be her life's biggest turning point,she would never had dared to do it.

But deep down her sould is feeling relief,maybe because now finally she is far from her home which was not less than a hell.

If she would not have get married she must be on her bed,shivering under the thin,dirty blanket,with darkness engulfing her soul trembling from fear of nightmares or maybe getting scolded by Mrs sen with some beatings.

A smile appeared on her lips feeling a little bit of happy and relaxed as atleast she got freedom from the hell,but at somewhere inside the corner of heart she is afraid about what will happen next. But a ray of hope is covering the negative thoughts,like telling her.

Everything will be fine.

You will get the love and care you deserve.

And someone is there to give you.

Your husband.

A flash of his hurt eyes comes across aana's eyes. She saw the bitterness behind his yelling,the pain in his voice.
Thinking about him made her curious where is he? After showing you your room he leave from there. He didn't even come for dinner. On asking to maid,she comes to know he didn't return till yet.

She starts to get worried for him. It's already midnight. Where could he had gone this late?

Her inner feelings signal her to check him for once. Maybe after seeing him her mind get relaxed and she can sleep in peace for once.

Aana comes out of her room and looks outside.

No lights

Why so dark?

Only the dim lights of decoration is glowing in the hall. She gulp as she is scared of darkness. With slow steps she reached infront of his room. Biting lips in nervousness,her hand lightly grap door knob,as she have no intention to wake taehyung who according to her might be sleeping. But her eyebrows fall down in confusion,when instead of his sleeping figure darkness welcomed her.

Where is he?
Maybe downstairs?

Touching the pillars and walls aana went towards the living room,the girl is not familiar of this area so where can be the switches she have no idea. With thumping heart she looks around,doe eyes searching a familiar. Ignoring the anxiety developing inside her,the girl inspect the whole living room in desperation, when suddenly the door opened with a loud thud,making her look towards the direction.

Aana gulp down a big lump in fear,spotting a tall figure standing with one hand on door. Gathering some courage aana decides to speak only to stammer badly.

"Tae.. Taehyung! Is it you?"

But there was no answer. Nervousness filled inside her. She took woobly steps and approach the figure. Finally her scared eyes meet his deep eyes,giving a relaxation to her scared heart.

But there was something wrong with him.

"Taehyung....are yo......"
Her whole body stiffened,feeling heavy weight wrapping her small body in a broad and warm one.