Chapter-12 A New Beginning

Morning sun rays hit on his face and a sharp pain rushed into his head leading him to hold it while groaning. Taehyung sit up,his head is paining like someone is banging it with a hammer. It was too much too handle even he can't even be able to open his eyes properly.

"What the hell I have to drink?"
By drinking he tried to ease his pain, but heart wounds doesn't heal this early. He forgot that drinking only could help you to forget it for some time but can never heal.

His mind starts to question him like who had bring me here? What I had done after drinking?

Aana!
Feeling anxious and frustrated he wave back his blue locks,getting afraid what if he had done something stupid.

He behaves differently whenever he drinks. His personality changes. His emotions comes out. Drinking brings out his new personality which he deliberately wants to hide from others. Taehyung don't want people to think that he also have another side except being a cold mafia.

"Gosh! I hope I didn't pull up any stupidity. What will she think about me?'"
He look at the side table and got shock seeing the time.

"Shit I am late."
He hurriedly went towards the washroom,after getting ready Taehyung went downstairs. He don't want to face aana as he does not remember anything about last night.

It's gonna be so embarassing.

Passing by the living room,his nostrils fill up with a sweet aroma.

Who is cooking?
He is sure that his maid can't cook this delicious aroma food. With Curiousity on peak, Taehyung went towards the kitchen. His eyes catch a small figure in white t shirt and black shorts,hairs tied up in a ponytail,while a pink apron is tied around her.

"Gosh! His wife is so cute and small."

He is so much lost in admiring her,that he didn't notice she already have turned around and now staring at him with a gorgeous smile which can melt him for sure.

"Good morning."
"Huh! Y. Yeah good morning. What are you doing here?"Taehyung asked clearing his throat. What the hell he was doing? Admiring?

"Preparing breakfast and your hangover soup."
Her words made him lift up his head with a questioning gaze.

"Hangover soup?"

"Yeah you must have an headache after last night." Aana answered stiring.

(Clears throat)
"Uhmm you put me in the bedroom?"

"You are not being be able to stand so I have to help you."

"So...Did I do something wrong? I am sorry if I had cause you trouble. It just I don't know what I do when I drink."

Aana grab the bowl and spoke.
"Not at all,you didn't do anything. Don't say sorry, infact you were looking so innocent and cute. Come breakfast is ready have it."

Taehyung nodded,while his ears turned red at her compliment. don't tell he is acting weird now? Aana placed the food on table and spoke.

"Taehyung Can I say something?"

"Yes what is it?"
He said looking up,from the delicious food.

"We know that our relationship was not decided. Just some conditions and time made it. I just want to let you know that it will be good if we both behave like friends not like strangers. We don't know how long this relationship will go but atleast we can be friends right?"

Taehyung just staring at her nervous figure. He know that they can't Live like strangers till this relationship works. Atleast they can give a chance to this.

It's confirmed that Taehyung will not gonna let Aerum enter again in his life. He will not again going to be broken. He will move on and live his life fully.

He just nodded at her who smiles at him

"Then friends?"
Aana asked offering her hand.

Taehyung look into her eyes and join hand with hers. She is too pure and innocent to neglect. Aerum couldn't even stand àgainst her warm heart. Because that girl had nothing except arrogance and bratty behaviour.

Aana feel her heart relax. After seeing him this much broken last night. She couldn't sleep, thinking about him. Being broken and alone,who can understand this feeling more than her.

Aana decided that she will help him to overcome out of this situation. Their relationship is not what they wanted but atleast she can support him.
She can't deny the fact that

He is now her husband,wheather they accept it or not. And sharing his pain is now her duty,which she will willingly do just to make him feel happy also for herself.

She will try her best to make him happy afterall he is the only she had left. Her last hope on which she is reliable.

They can just hope to went everything well. After breakfast Taehyung is going to leave for his office. Before it he turn around and look at aana.

"Don't leave house for today. Paparazzi will be outside,they must be seeking for answers. Also don't open the door without knowing who is it. I will come back soon."

"Ok. Take care."

Taehyung nodded and went outside while aana locks the main door.
The girl is also afraid about how will people react when they get to know about whom Taehyung got married.

A middle class poor girl,who is nothing compared to him. Hell she can't even buy good clothes for herself.

A sigh left from her mouth.
"Why this world judge everyone? Can't they just live peacefully?"

"Why everyone have to be judge mental?"
"Wish people never had a disease of having a interest of other's life."

I am so sorry for late update

Your author is so sorry bear's!!!! 🥺Btw what's your opinion about this chapter?

Btw what's your opinion about this chapter?

And did you like the idea of their friendship? ❤️
I think before falling in love,bonding is must in this type of situation 💞

Follow, comment and vote 🐰