Chapter-28 Face To Face

How shall he feel standing in front of the person who once used to be his best buddy? They both were crime partners,doing silly things together, calling teachers with different names,always getting detention together. They were like free living bird,with no fear of getting caught.

But now everything has changed.
From best friends to enemies is something none of them had dreamed of happening. Taehyung and Sehun were too busy enjoying their goofy friendship that they didn't noticed when something happened and now they are left behind with tag of enemies.

"We are meeting after so long buddy. Don't you think,we should do a best friend handshake?"

Sehun said forwarding his hand.There was a thick tension surrounding both of them.

"You really think we are?"
Taehyung questioned back, clasping their hand in his before giving a brief,firm, up-and-down shake.

"Of course not."
Sehun boldly answered while a evil smile was dancing on his lips.

"I think instead of doing nonsense,we should discuss for what we are here." Taehyung reminded in a cold tone. His main concern is knowing about his wife.

"Why getting angry buddy? Oh I see, impatient to know about wife." If it was not about aana's safety taehyung would have punched his ugly face long ago. But unfortunately he can't. He have to act cool for the sake of aana.

She matters most.

"Aana is innocent Sehun,don't involve her in our enmity. She is nothing to do with all these things,with us."
Taehyung stated with calm gaze.

While Sehun raised his eyebrows seeing his enemy so calm. But he knows,it's totally opposite.

"Who said she has nothing to do with us?"

"What you mean?"
Sehun chuckled and leaned back on sofa,putting his one hand on arm of couch. He tilted his head slightly looking at taehyung who was now looking confused.

"Sen Aerum,you were getting married with her right? Then how come you ended up marrying  aana,a normal girl?" At this question taehyung looked at him with clenched jaws which cause Sehun to let out a small laugh mocking his enemy's state.

"Oops,I think I pushed the wrong button."

"Don't change the topic Sehun.About aana you don't need to know anything about her and my life. Just spill what you know about her and why the hell did you kidnapped her?

Taehyung is trying his best but this boy is doing everything to make him lost his temper. Because that's what he wants,so he would get an opportunity to hurt aana.  But taehyung won't let this happen.

"How pathetic taehyung? You married a girl without knowing anything about her. Didn't expected it from a mafia boss. Oh, maybe you were too much immersed in the pain given by your lover that you didn't think it necessary to know anything."

"Shut the fuck up your nonsense."
Taehyung warned pressurising on every single word. He is so close to lose his temper because of his enemy's gibberish talks. If he didn't stop taehyung is sure he gonna put every single bullet of his gun in his trash head.

"Where is aana and what the hell you actually want Sehun?"

Meanwhile

Aana was inside the room. Her head was placed against the headboard of bed practically staring at nothing. The girl have no idea what shall she do to escape from here. She is kept in a room where there is no way to escape except the door which is obviously locked from outside.

She was lost in her bubble of thoughts which got broke by the sound of door opening. Aana hurriedly went down from bed in fear what if the same man had come back.