Chapter-15 Shopping

After saying a lot a comforting words aana finally calm down. Taehyung sighed in relief and wipe her tear stained cheeks. She look at him with doe eyes and said.
"Are you okay?"

Taehyung look at her confusion, thinking why she is asking this question. It must me him who should ask her, after all it's her who was crying not him.
"Huh! What did you ask that offcourse I am perfectly fine."

"No I mean.....You...m-must be hurt right after knowing about A.Aerum."
Aana hesitantly said, fidgeting with the hem of her dress. The girl didn't failed to notice the hurt look in his eyes.  The way he look down was clearing indicating how vulnerable he have felt when he get to know about this.

His heart must have ached after finding about this bitter truth of his own lover running away with her ex boyfriend on the day of their marriage.

As everyone say when you fall in love it is the most beautiful feeling in this whole world,but when you get betrayal in this beautiful feeling, nothing is hurtful than this.

The bitter truth of love is, it's not in our control to fall for someone and the pain we get from that someone is definitely not in our control. It becomes unbearable.

Love can make our life beautiful and colourful,and it didn't even take a single second to turn it into colourless and painful.

And the same is happening with taehyung. He maybe doesn't show it but aana knows somewhere this boy is suffering.

"Taehyung-ah"
"Hmmm."
"Can I touch you?"she asked with so much innocence that taehyung couldn't think what to say.
He always get lost in those doe eyes of her which shines with purify and innocence. There is no evilness in them.
"Huh!"

When he was busy admiring her,she placed her hand on his head before ruffling his blue locks.
"Don't be sad. Things always happens because of a reason. And the reason can become your happiness or sadness. So without any complain Live with a hope "

"And what if there is no happiness?"
His voice comes out in a whisper as he was enjoying the comfort of her hand.

"Then try to find it. In this world there is always someone whose presence can make us feel warm and happy. We just need to find that special person."
Aana said and giggled afterwards feeling weird after saying these words.

"I think I already have."
Taehyung thought and a smile made its way on his lips, which make the girl smile in relief. But who tell her it's not because of her words,the reason is she herself.

"Aana."
"Yes."
"Can I hug you?"
She giggled at his question and said..

"Are you copying my line?"
"You can say so." He shrugged his shoulders and they both laugh at their silly talks.

"You don't have to ask.whenever you need a hug,just do.......no need to be hesitate."

She said and gently hug him by his neck.
Taehyung smiles widely and snuggle in her. In their life first time they both feel warm and comfort,which they found in each other's embrace.

The hug was only for a minute but it gives them the satisfaction and peace to the core of heart.

"Thank you."
Taehyung said after pulling away. He don't wanna break the comforting hug but he can't let aana think something bad about himself.

Aana shake her head which make him confuse.
"I don't want this."

"Then?"
"As you know I didn't bring clothes due to our sudden m-marriage,so you have to buy me new clothes."

Aana said while scratching her head while Taehyung shake his head at her adorable behaviour. Can she just stop looking so cute,it's a pure torture for his heart. He is already whipped for her.