Chapter-14 Dramatic Mafia

The tears flowing down her doe eyes were doing something to him. Taehyung entered inside with a fierce look and first help aana to get up from floor before embracing in his arms,which shocked the girl as well as Mrs Kim.

"Are you okay."
Aana saw his worried eyes and nodded her head in response,but Taehyung can clearly notice her tear stained cheeks and her frequent hiccups.

He glance at his mom and asked furiously.
"Mom what the hell were you doing?"

Mrs Kim look away and replied with a blank and stern face.
"Showing this middle class girl her real place,which is definitely not here in our house."

"This girl is married to me mom." Taehyung answered with pissed look. This is the first he saw his mother's this form. She was a sweet lady they why is behaving like this with aana,it was unexpected.

"That's what I can't believe,what had happened to your choice taehyung-ah? Can't you find someone better and reputed girl rather than this cheap girl."
The thought of witnessing her reputation getting ruined in society made her go mad. She couldn't be able to believe the fact that a mere maid is now her son's wedded wife and Kim's daughter in law.

Taehyung close his eyes in annoyance. His mom's mentality about poor people's always piss the boy. But he never dared to say anything as he never wanted to disrespect his mother who is so precious to him. Not until she pointed her finger on the girl who is connected to him now.

"Your those better girls are not my type. what's wrong with her? She is perfect. And why are you behaving like this mom? You promised me that you will support my decision of marrying whoever I want then why this drama for her? She is also my choice."

Mrs Kim shake her head in disbelief.
"Really Taehyung! You are asking me what's wrong with her? Everything is wrong about her. This girl is not of our status,she has no style,no look. You don't even know how is her character. Yes I support you,but for god's sake I never allowed or said that a maid will be my son's wife."

"Enough mom. How could you say that without knowing someone? She belongs to our status or not,I don't care about that. Atleast she is better than Aerum who didn't even think about our reputation and run away with her ex boyfriend."

Mr and Mrs Kim look at Taehyung with shock,while was also surprised by taehyung's statement. The girl who always had bragged about her lover left him for his ex boyfriend.

She chooses someone else on a gem.

"What are you saying Taehyung? Aerum run away with her ex boyfriend? Are you serious?"
Mrs Kim said more like questioned as this news surprised her. But deep down she is thankful to God that a cheater didn't come in her son's life.

"Shocked right? I was also like you all but that's the truth. She had been seen on the airport with Audrey her ex boyfriend. And run away with him to another country for what to participate in a modelling show. Tsk........Greedy bitch."

Everyone were in state of shock hearing all this. None of them expected that Aerum will run away from her marriage just for a modelling show,top of that with her ex.
"Now what happen mom? What will you say about your rich and reputed girls?"
Taehyung scoffed seeing his mom all silent.

"I am really happy that she run away,otherwise I will always feel ashamed after marrying a cheater."

He glanced down at the girl in his arms, looking small and frightened.
"And i am warning you mom dont you dare to behave like this with my wife next time,I will not take this easily. You all know what can I do? I won't tolerate if someone disrespect my wife even the person is from my own family."