Chapter-24 Tour Guide And Tourist

"Its okay granny,no need. We will visit some other days. Taehyung must be busy."

"My child he is not. You just come with me,I will convince him and who is he to deny my decision come." Granny dragged aana inside the study room where taehyung is working. Here also, taehyung have a separate study room which he can use if he have to stay here and handle his business works.

"Halmoni! You here?"
Taehyung placed the file aside which he was checking when he notices his granny entering inside with aana behind her with a sorry look. This confused him.

"Bear,I want you to take aana and gave her a tour of our village. This poor child is getting bored here."
Aana bites her lower lip helplessly. If she knew, granny would take her village looking interest so seriously the girl would have tape her mouth when she was sitting in garden with granny and only would have focus on sipping the flavourful tea.

"It's a great choice halmoni. But I have to finish some business stuff related work. If I give you tour tomorrow aana,would it be alright?" Aana heads snap up hearing her name. Instantly she shake her head showing no objections.

"Yeah no problem. Please continue,let's go halmoni." Before she could run away Aana got pulled back by granny backfiring her attempt to went out. Nervously giggling she glance at taehyung who is totally confused now. Poor him.

"So yeah! What I was saying bear! You can continue your work later,making wife happy is more important than any business responsibility isn't it? Give some time to your married life also."

Helpless taehyung nodded his head with a forced smile when he get a not so pleasant look from his own granny. Truthfully his granny is actually a bit scary. She can torture you only with her fiery eyes. So you better listen to whatever she says.

And that's how our taehyung agreed and currently they are walking silently on the streets of village with a nervous aana following him from behind. Hands in pocket a cold look on face, taehyung's this appearance is scaring the shit out of the poor girl. What if he is mad on her for disturbing during his work?

Biting nails in severe anxiety,aana didn't notice when taehyung turned around and her head hit on his hard,rock like chest. She stumbled back in fear noticing his cold gaze on her. Aana gulped when taehyung step closer to her bending down to her height.

"You know what I am so jealous of you." The sudden pout on his lips put the girls small brain in dilemma. How can he change his expression in one second? It's not normal!!

"Today because of you,halmoni didn't give importance to my words. You snatched my only granny it's so cruel of you." Blinking eyes repeatedly to confirm she is not day dreaming. Aana chuckled in disbelief. It was totally unexpected. What was she expecting? Scoldings from her husband but here he is sulking like a kid,being jealous just because his granny didn't listened to him.

"Don't you think you should scold me?" Aana whispered with a puzzled look.

"And why should I do that?"
"Because of me you have to leave your work in mid."Taehyung glance down on her hands where she was fidgeting with her fingers.

"You are right! Surely you caused a problem so you have to fix it."
"I will do anything to make up to you."

"Anything?" He whispered and y/n nodded with a determined look.

"Ok! So as a apology you have to come with me wherever I will take you."

"If that's you want then ok."
Taehyung back away with a smirk and said.

"Think about it properly! Later don't tell me to stop, excusing about getting tired. Because once this journey starts I won't let you go."

"Don't worry Mr Mafia I am not weak. You just focus on your places I will always be there to follow you." Taehyung bite back his smile and stare into her eyes.