Chapter-17 My Rights!

Taehyung steps into his main headquarter,where his men's always keep a close eyes on his enemies and every important information they need.

The protocols and every crucial information is present in the computers of this confidential area. With the strongest hacking system,nobody couldn't easily wreak their systems and lock.
This base is top in terms of security and hacking system. Taehyung have the almost professional hackers,why not? After all hr is the
MAFIA KING.

He rule all over the world,so having more power rather than anyone else makes sense.

"What did you find?"
Heads bow to him hearing his voice full of authority. A boy with green eyes,sharp jawline,pitched black locks with a blue file in his hand turns to him and bow down in respect.

"Boss as you had ordered,I dig into past days to get more information about Miss Aerum. I checked her call records. Here are the details."

Leo handed him the file which includes call details. Taehyung slightly nods in acknowledgement. He seated down on the posh leather chair before opening the file,going through it. His dark eyes boring into the pages, scanning every little detail.

It includes every phone number on which aerum had called or talked,these past days. Most of the numbers are familiar to Taehyung

But there is also a unfamiliar Number.
He quirks his eyebrows up at it and look up at the boy,with questioning gaze who seems to catch the sign.

"Miss Aerum had called on this number on the day of party.  She talked like more than one hour to that person. Even after that day she used to regularly talk on this number."

Leo explained!

"Whose number is this?" Taehyung asks eyes not shredding any emotions.

"Audrey! In this whole week she had talked to him more than five times. First on the day of party and last call two hours before your wedding."

The file was harshly thrown on the wooden table. Taehyung stood up from the chair,eyes adoring the same emotionless look.

"Where is she now?"

"We couldn't track the location. Seems like the phone is switched off and tracking a turned off phone is difficult as it stop sending signals. And her last location is showing airport. However,I found something suspicious about aerum and her secretary's last phone conversation. "

"Did you listened the recording?"

"Yes boss! On the day of party they talked last time. Aerum was talking about a modelling show in Saipan. Which w-was going to be held on the day of your marriage."

Leo hesitated in last. He knows this definitely gonna trigger his boss. But to his utter surprise Taehyung didn't show any reaction,he still have that poker face. But the boy didn't miss to notice how his boss's jaw clenched.

He is holding back.

"Dig into this matter more. If you find more information,inform me that instant."

"Copy Boss." Leo answers with a slight bow.

Taehyung left the place,sat on his car before driving away.  He is driving at the maximum speed. The hard knuckles turned white due to the hard grip on steering wheel. His eyes gained darkness and his lips stretched into a cunning smile. He jinked the car towards left and disappeared in the darkness, planning something evil in his mind.

He won't let go whoever had tried to mess up with him. And now this someone dared to play with his heart. How will he show mercy?

Sound of tier screeching echoed around, maid opens the door and Taehyung entered inside. His angry face is calm now,which is not very shocking. Boy have a split personality disorder. His eyes scan the whole living area and fall on the small figure curled up on sofa,eyes boring into tv. Seems there is something interesting playing on TV. Soon her eyes fall on him,and she immediately get up from her place.and walk towards him.