Chapter-21 Tease Mafia

Peeking in from the half opened door aana wander eyes around the room. She was confirming whether Taehyung actually is here or not. If someone saw her like this peeking in a form,they must considered her a thief , breaking in someone's house. The words he said downstairs was actually scaring her,and increasing her heart beat.

Unknowingly a shy smile made its way on her lips,which she immediately cover up mentally slapping herself for behaving like a weirdo.

After roaming her eyes around each corner of the big yet simple room for a minute aana steps inside making sure Taehyung is not inside.

She clap her hands in happiness as according to her she successfully ignored Taehyung. Or don't know what would have happened with her? Heaving out a relaxed sigh,aana turned to grab her clothes from suitcase to change her clothes.

The happiness she was having a moment ago and the big smile vanished when her eyes fall on a familiar figure standing in front of her, leaning against door, staring right into her soul.

What making the frightening moment intimating,is the bare look of Taehyung. On the name of clothes only a white towel was wrapped around his torso,while his upper body portion was naked. His wet blue locks and droplets of water on his chest was clearly mentioning of him just coming out after a hot shower.

Her eyes were about to pop out from her sockets. Aana gulped the lump down to throat. she was not aware what caused this. That now she can't ignore him anymore or him standing half naked in front of her with a sexy smirk on his lips.

Taehyung is standing half naked infron of her. God kill me please!!!!!!!

Unconsciously aana starts to check his hot body. Taehyung noticed her not so innocent gaze and tiled his head,sexily.

"You must be loving the view right wifey?"
Pretending to ask taehyung actually teased ruffling her wet locks,which was a actually a fake act to flex his muscles more.Aana widen eyes realising her actions and instantly look away.

How can she behave like that? So embarrassing!

Her body stiffened as from her peripheral vision she saw taehyung taking steps towards her.

Taehyung internally smile seeing aana so nervous and scared. When he was only a few steps away from her aana got flustered and tried to run. But before she could taehyung grab her wrist and spin her body towards himself.

Sliding his one arm around her waist taehyung pull the surprised girl towards his body. The space between them was mere.

"Trying to escape? Sorry but your attempt was too weak....wifey!"
Taehyung said with a fake sad face as his hold tightened on her waist while from other he tugs her hair falling on face behind her ear. Aana look down from the playful gaze and wiggled inorder to release herself.

"T-Tae!"
Y/n helplessly said.

"Yes wifey! Can't escape? Not my fault."Taehyung replied with a innocent face. Aana passed a glare to which taehyung raised his left eyebrow.

"The door is open tae....please."
Aana pleaded. She was scared to be noticed by someone in this state. Specially Grandma,aissh that will be so embarrassing.

Taehyung nodded in understanding and said.
"Hmm! You are right."

"We should close the door and then continue." Aana's relieved face again fall down in disappointment.

"What? You said right you want to do romance in.... private."
Taehyung said in a flirt tone with his low voice.

This man,how can he behave so normal?

"Yaaah t-that's not what I meant!"
Aana tried but couldn't speak properly.
What you think? When a handsome boy is holding you in his arms, staring right into your soul. And you are holding back your eyes to not stare at his bare chest.

Will you behave normal?

Aana joined her both hands together as the girl couldn't seems to understand where to put them. On his chest?
No way!

"Then tell me. As your husband I should also know the meaning behind your every word."
Taehyung said caressing her cheek from his other free hand. Aana gulp feeling his hot breath on her face.

"You were giggling some times ago on my condition. Now what happened wifey?"
His husky voice send chills down to her spine.

"I...I...act.."
"You what hmm?" Taehyung exclaimed still touching the softness of her cheeks. He was enjoying her flustered state.

The eye contact was long and passionate. The moment was romantic yet intimating. Suddenly Taehyung shake his head and water droplets from his wet locks fall on aana's face making her giggle. The boy smiled and continue his actions....only to see her smile more and more.

The thing he loves the most is to make her smile. It's the best view for him.

The beautiful view of her smile!

"Bear! Dinner is r.....owww....wrong timing I guess."
Grandma who comes to call them got surprised them seeing in this condition. She Hurriedly closed the door.

Aana widen her eyes and tried to push taehyung but Kim Taehyung is Kim Taehyung. Instead of releasing her he put his other hand around her waist and completely trapped her in his arms.

Aana got surprised at his actions and gives him a questioning look. In response taehyung only smirk.

"Halmoni~ do you need anything?"
Taehyung asked loudly.

"Uhmm yeah bear. Dinner is ready."
"Ok halmoni coming you go downstairs.

"Come soon and also bring aana." Granny said and went with a small smile.
"Yeah! Where will she go without me?"
Taehyung Whispered looking at her Aana pass him a glare and whispered slowly.

"Stubborn tiger."
The girl thought the person in front of her didn't hear. But who tell this girl that how sharp ears a mafia have.

"Hmm so where were we wifey?"
Taking a chance aana pinched his arm. Taehyung groaned and remove his armsAana smiled in victory and run away from there.

"You tricked me?"
Taehyung's mouth was hung open. Aana giggled peeking her head from outside of door and said.

"That's what you deserve for embarassing me infront of granny."
Aana said glaring at him. She went away not before sticking her tongue out to him.

Taehyung chuckled at her playful nature soon it turned into a smirk.

"Night is still left wifey."

Taehyung is such a tease.

Well, jungkook deleted his instagram account. I was shocked. Nonetheless it's his choice 💜 will miss his posts even I don't use Instagram but still source was YouTube 😂

Short chapter,don't curse me and yeah don't mind my cringey writing 😬 exams are coming so updates will be slow 👀

Well,100+ I'll give double update 😂

Share your opinions 💜and vote 😚