Chapter-5 Announcement

"Taehyung"

Aerum said coming infront of him who is still looking in the direction.
"What are you doing here?"

She was looking tensed beacuse aaana's room is also near here and she don't want Taehyung to see her as for her the girl is a bad luck.

"Nothing just come to clean my suit. Wait here I will be back."

"Should I help you?"she seductively traced his shoulder,which makes the Boy shudder away from her. He knows he should behave like this this. But whenever Aerum behave like this, Taehyung feels........... uncomfortable.

"No need I can do by myself."
Without further listening her answer.Taehyung went inside and lock the door while Aerum roll her eyes being annoyed.

"This boy is no fun. My ex was better than him. I never understand why he never let me touch himself?.......Boring guy."

She had attempted so many times,to get close with Taehyung,but every attempt get failed, whenever Taehyung look at her with blank face and irritation in his eyes. And this always makes her stop. She can't force herself on him nor she can show how annoyed she feels whenever he behaves like this. The girl is well versed with Taehyung's nature. It's not take him a single minute to break this relationship,if he find his fiance acting out all strange and suspicious.

She can't let him get clue about her being with him and building this relationship,which doesn't even matter for him.

After some time they both return to the party venue. Aerum's arm is locked with Taehyung's.
They approach their parents who immediately smile at the couple. Mr Kim spoke.

"You both seems to get Along with each other well.

"Offcourse dad, afterall we love each other. Right baby?"
Taehyung passed a small tight smile,don't wanna make his love feel that,he doesn't like her calling with these cringey nicknames in front of their family. It's should be between them.

"Mr Sen the deal is finalized between us and I am going to declare it in this party but also with a good news."
Mr Kim spoke confidentially.

Mr and Mrs Sen look at each other confusingly. They didn't expected this to turn out this early.
Looking at mr Kim Mr Sen spoke.

"Good news? What do you mean mr kim?"
Mrs sen confusingly asked, glancing at her daughter,who had now a frightening expression. Clearly indicating she is not satisfied with this.

"Actually my son wants to marry in the end of this week. So it will be better if we add this news with our this succes."
Aerum's face fell of at her soon to be father-in-law's words.

"What? I mean we don't have any problem but this much early!".

Mr Kim let out a small laugh and said patting shoulder of bewildered Mr sen.
"You don't have to worry about anything man. Everything will be done perfectly and on time. Make sure this wedding will turn out fabulous and memorable."

"Any special reason Mr Kim?"
There was some hesitation behind the old man's question.

Interrupting his father in between Taehyung spoke.
"You don't have to know the reason father-in-law. The thing which you have to focus is on the wedding ok. How? When? Why? The things will happen,there is no need to know everything. The thing which you have to focus on is to not make any mistake. You know right how much Obsessed I am with my reputation?"

Mr Sen nodded seeing his dark Taehyung's mother cockily smile, feeling proud seeing her son's effect on people. She loves to see people surrendering in front of them,like a obidient slaves.

What a arrogant woman she is?

"Attention everyone."
All guests turned their face towards the stage, hearing the Authoritive voice, where Mr Kim was standing with his wife son and Aerum. While Mr and Mrs sen standing at the end of the stage.

"As you all know we organised this party beacuse now Mr sen is my business partner. We are going to merge our companies to make it more profitable and successful."

All clapped their hands in applause.

"But there is one more reason for the celebration. As you are already of the thimg that Last month My son got engaged with Mr sen daughter. And now we are going to proceed towards the marriage. So we decided to held this marriage on this Saturday. You all are invited. That's it...now you all can enjoy."

Whispering starts in between the guests.All of them Starts to congratulate The couple and their parents. Things are going so fast and smoothly.

Aerum is standing there with angry and frustrated look. Her face expressions are showing that she is not happy with this news. This early marriage,she had not expected. Marrying Taehyung is she always desired but not when there are two options.

Meanwhile Taehyung is just responding the guests with a small smile on his face.
Instead of being happy that soon he is going to married with his lover...his mind is thinking about the purple colour dress. His mind is clouded with her thoughts her only. Those doe,brown eyes,nervous gaze,honey voice,her small figure and something undefined behind those large eyes.

It's like there are so many things behind them. His heart was saying to go to him and try to find out about the mysterious feelings of her. He don't know why he is even having a mixed emotions towards her.

Attraction,concern,craving, sympathy and unexplainable feelings. Taehyung can't put them in words.

Aghhhhhh,why she have so much effect on him?

This girl is making him insane.

But who is she?

True tho 🌚🌚

BTS memes to make you feel alive ✨🌝

Follow me and comments your opinions pweaseeee 🥺

Your lazy author 💞