Chapter-31 Smart Leo

Do votes and comments 💜 It would be appreciated

The loud ringing of mobile break the developing silence and it seems to take taehyung out of his deep thoughts too.

He took out his phone and look at the screen for a mere second before picking up.

"Yes,Leo!"

"Boss, I wants you to do something right now." Taehyung got puzzled.

"And what's that?"

"I sent you a number just call on it."

"What are you talking about leo? And whose number you had send to me?"

"Boss don't ask questions just do what I had said to you." And he hunged up. Taehyung stare at mobile's screen in disbelief.

"Did he just ordered his own boss?" He shrugged with a thought to deal with him later and starts to check messages. And indeed Leo had send him a number which doesn't seems familiar name.

But Leo is not someone who would pull pranks on him. If he had said then there is definitely something important about it. Without having a second thought he dialled the number and it's ringing. Few seconds passed but no one is picking up.

"Idiot is just wasting my time." Feeling annoyed he was about to cut the call but he hears someone speaking from other side.

----**---**----**---

Sehun dropped Aana to mansion and himself left for somewhere. The sudden change in plan confused Aana and so many questions appeared in her mind.

Where was he taking her?

Why he was asking her about her life?

And what suddenly happened that he dropped the idea of taking her where he wants to?

Alas,no one is there to answer her questions and she had to suppress her curiosity. Dan-bi escorted aana back to her new room and left. She asked her about dinner but Aana denied saying she is not hungry but reality is there is so much going on inside her and in her lonely state Aana wants nothing but to hide herself in her husband's warm embrace but it's like nothing is possible for right now.

Aana wonders does taehyung also miss her like she do? Is he looking for her or not?

She sat down on bed with a sigh and look around her new room. It's nothing like the old room. This one is more spacious and looking luxurious just like a princess room,walls clad with classic pink.

The hard bed is not there anymore. In fact,this is one is much more softer. Everything is beautiful but nothing is attracting her. Aana slightly startled when suddenly she felt something vibrating against her palm which is placed on bed.

With a puzzled look she traced the bedsheet and feel a object under it. She hurriedly took it out and her eyes widened seeing a small mobile phone there. Her grip on it tightened as she gulped looking at it and her eyes get moist. A familiar number was displaying on screen.

Biting harshly her trembling lips she immediately answered the call hoping it's not a dream.

"Hello!" And the tear rolled down her eyes as a small sob escaped from her trembling lips.

"Hlo,who is it?" She hold the phone close to her ear tightly with her shaky hands.

"T-Tae!" Meanwhile taehyung on other side froze on his place hearing the voice for which he was craving from so long.

"Aana?" He questioned to confirm his doubts. He is not dreaming right? The soft sobs coming from other side cleared everything.

Taehyung closed his eyes, a small but broken smile appeared on his lips as he feels his eyes stinging. But it's not the correct time to express what he is feeling.