Chapter-10 You Owe Me

Bang

"What the hell? I told you to do a simple work,and here you are making excuses huh! You brainless shit."

A silver orbs boy,yelled at his man as he failed in his task,his boss had told him. Which he couldn't be able to handle.

"Boss....I tried....I checked her room,but she was not there. Even mr and mrs Sen
Were finding her."

"THEN COME SHE COMES OUT OF NOWHERE AND THE WEDDING HAPPENED."

"I d..don't know boss....I......"
The man's face turned to other side,due to strong impact and burning sensation on his right cheek.

"I DON'T WANT YOUR LAME EXCUSES YOU SHIT. GET AWAY FROM MY SIGHT BEFORE I LOOSE MY TEMPER....GET OUT"

The man run away immediately. Looking at the closed door with burning eyes,the young boy screamed in anger, continuously throwing the things. The best way for which he waiting from so long,to destroy his enemy also slipped from his hand because of his so called useless man.

Today he wished to ruin his enemy's reputation,but the dream of him seeing his enemy all ruined,messed up, heartbroken and mostly getting humiliated infront of everyone just fucking destroyed.
"ARGHHHHH.....KIM TAEHYUNG."

The long and silent ride comes to an end,when the car stops. Aana looks outside and saw a big, decorated mansion. Her admiration interrupted when someone open her side door,she thought it would be her husband but, it turns out to be one of a servant.

Aana comes out and saw Taehyung going inside. What can she even expect from the person, who is just her forced husband. The marriage is not a normal one,it was a game,planned by Destiny.

The girl starts to follow him with big steps,as she don't know anything about this mansion. But the high heels and this heavy dress making it difficult for her. Taehyung look behind him and saw her struggling.

He shake his head and slow his pace.

Taehyung take her in the same mansion,
which he bought for him and Aerum. The boy wants to spend his time alone with his lover,but the girl for whom he had done all this,crushed his all hopes and...
......heart.

This gives him the biggest shock of his life.
Today he learnt a very important lesson.
"Never expect anything nor blindly trust even it's your loved one."

The door got opened by the servant,the wedded couple comes inside. Taehyung casually went inside while aana is astonished by the decorations. The path was decorated with rose petals,purple lights everywhere,making the girl more fascinated.

He seems to like purple colour.

His parents had not reached yet,for which Taehyung is very glad,as he didn't want to face them right now.

Specially his mom.
He is very well familiar about his mom's nature. He saw her eyes burning when taehyung choosed aana as his bride. He know he have to prepare himself before facing his own mom.

Following him behind inside the room,she roam her eyes around,like a curious child.The room is beautifully decorated with petals and beautiful candles. There are also pictures of Him and Aerum on one side wall in a heart shape manner. Your heart feel bad for him as you can see how much he love Aerum.

Your mind can't digest the fact that how could she do this with him, leaving him alone on the alter.
But she is sen Aerum who is too stubborn and heartless to think about others over her selfishness.

Aana didn't notice that,Taehyung is looking at her,until he clear his throat to get her attention.
She snap out from her thoughts and look up at him who is already staring at him. The girl immediately hung her head low,on which the boy chuckle internally.

Shaking his head Taehyung said
"I think you should change.....you are looking uncomfortable in it."

"Huh!" She look up

"Change?"
Aana look at her dress and she can't deny that this dress is actually heavy.

"Yeah" She mumbled which is enough audible for the boy to hear.

"Washroom is there. I will come back after some time."

Aana just nodded,and starts to head towards the washroom but suddenly she remember something.

"What will I wear?"

Turning around she saw Taehyung already near the door. Nervously biting her lips, thinking how she could speak. It's not like he will kill for a simple question right?

"Speak up aana....speak up."

(Deep breath)
"Uh...ab...T.... Taehyung."

He halt on his steps hearing his name from her mouth. It sounds different yet sweet.

Wt.....
He mentally slap himself for his nonsense thoughts.

Taehyung look at her with cold face and said.
"Yes.....Any problem?"

"Ab.... Actually.....I don't have any clothes.....so..."
Aana answered hesistantly.

"Well....now I don't have any women clothes here. If you don't feel uncomfortable then you can take a pair from my closet.I will arrange clothes for you tomorrow."

"Oh thank you." Saying this she did a perfect bow.
Taehyung try not to smile at her innocence.

"And I will arrange another room for you. Servant will tell you about it."

"Huh!"
Aana look up as she didn't expected this. Their eyes locked with each other. Taehyung can sense this girl didn't get his point.
How naive and innocent?
Completely opposite to Aerum.

(Sigh)
"You don't have to feel pressurized in this wedding aana. You are free to live,as you want to. I will not force you to carry on in this forced relationship. Feel free to do anything as................you owe me"

{Aerum's dresses are not here as the spoiled girl, prepare all designer clothes. Her clothes are still in that house. So that's why Taehyung don't have any female clothes.}

IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL 😍😍

Too short right 😅Well bear with it please 😁Follow, comments and vote

Too short right 😅
Well bear with it please 😁
Follow, comments and vote . It builds up my confidence 💞💞

Your lazy author 😃