Chapter-32 Belongs To Me

"Where is she?" Sehun asked as soon as he returned back.

"In her room." Dan-Bi answered.

"Did she eat?"

"Yes,I was the one who take it for her."

"Thank you ahjuma. Now you can rest."

"What about you? Won't you eat anything?" Dan-Bi asked concerned.

"I'll take it by myself. Good night." Sehun assured smiling and starts to climb stairs.

"You didn't sleep yet?" Sehun asked to aana as he saw her laying down on bed with wide open eyes. Aana hurriedly get down from bed seeing him in room.

"Hey,hey relax. I was just here to check. You are not facing any problem right. If there is anything you can tell me." Sehun said sweetly.

Aana just shook her head in no,eyes on the ground,too scared to look at him.

"That's good. I'll take my leave.Rest well."Sehun raise his right hand to pat her hair but Aana immediately back away

Sehun take his hand back seeing her so scared because of him. On the other side it pierced his heart seeing his little panda behaving like this. But it's not even her fault right? How badly sehun wants to tell her truth, secure her in his arms and tell her that he will never hurt her. But hold himself back.

He turned around to disappear from her sight when he hear her saying.

"W-why are you doing this?"

Sehun looked at her whose eyes were now on him yet still trembling in fear.

"What?"

"Why you kidnapped me? Why you hate my husband so much? What you will get doing this?" Aana blurted whatever she had in her mind. Maybe it's because of sehun's behavior towards her which made her so courageous.

Except the kidnapping day he never misbehaved with her. She wonders why?

She hears him sighing deeply.

"You seems too eager to know everything. But I'll suggest to stop pressurizing your small brain and go with the flow. When the time comes you will get to know everything."

Sehun examine her disappointed face and further continued.

"Would you believe me if I say I'll never harm you?"

Aana look at him confusingly.

"I'll never ever hurt you aana,that's my promise to you. You can live in this mansion fearlessly. No one will do anything to you. I know you must be thinking what am I saying. Anybody will feel weird if their kidnapper says this kinds of things to you. But I believe me I just want you to not feel scared of me, nothing else."

"I know you will find this complicated. You can't just easily adjust in a stranger's or should I say in your husband's enemy's house. We are only comfortable with our loved ones. But still I want you to get comfortable. If not like this then you can do by seeing me not a enemy but as someone who will never think about hurting you."

He said and left the room and a thoroughly confused Aana. She have no idea how to digest his kind words.

----**----**-----**----

"So what you decided?" Sehun asked gesturing taehyung to take a seat. Once again they are in his penthouse for a conversation which was suggested by Taehyung.

"What you think?"

"From the decision of you meeting me I think this conversation is gonna be in my favor." Taehyung scoffed not liking the way Sehun winked and is now smirking at him.