Chapter-8 Destiny Turned

Mr and Mrs sen were pacing from froth and back..... droplets of sweats can be clearly seen on their twitched forehead. They can sense the darkness getting more and more with each passing second.
Praying to god countless of times..... to save them from storm which is going to come at any second.

But They ignore the truth....that today no one can save them from him. Goosebumps can be feel whenever the thought of him cross their mind....scaring the shit out of them.

Loud footsteps sounds echoed in the living room....turning their eyes towards it. And their shaking pupils meet the red eyes of the person......The devil.

The groom was waiting for his bride with thumping heart....... hundreds of vip people's were looking at him....waiting for the soon to be Mrs Kim to arrive. But the happy face of him got occupied by darkness of hell when he get to know the news...after which,he is ready to burn everything.

Mr sen gulp. Ignoring the insane beat of his heart he gather some courage to spoke to calm this devil.
"M-... Mr Kim......"

Next words didn't come out from his pretty mouth when the mafia chocked his throat tightly....cutting the connection of passing air.....creating breathing difficulty. While Mrs sen start to shake in fear.....seeing the scene. She couldn't think a way to save her husband.

"What the hell I am hearing?"
Taehyung spoke in a calm but cold tone.
This tense the whole people who were present there..... including mr and Mrs Kim.

They know that this calm aura will turn into the scariest aura of V,any second...which no one will be able to handle. And that's what exactly happen.

"M-mr Kim.....I....A..ae."

"WHERE IS SHE?"
Taehyung yelled tightening the grip on his throat.....due to which Mr sen face starts to turn red due to lack of oxygen.

"I ASKED WHERE IS AERUM? TELL HER TO COME RIGHT NOW" With each passing second the darkness is engulfing his eyes more, scaring the shit out of people present there.

Mr Kim approach his son and said.
"Taehyung calm down! Doing this you will not get the answer."

Throwing the old man body on floor. Taehyung huffed in anger. His breathings were heavy and audible. Harshly swiping his locks back,pacing from back and forth. Taehyung throw the vase placed on table.

Due to loud noises,maids and even Aana come into the hall. Aana hide behind a pillar when her eyes fall on Taehyung who is surrounded by murderous aura. The situation was getting out of control,along with his anger.

Her eyes fall on the suit he is wearing.
"Is he is the... groom of Aerum?"

"What is happening?"

"I am Asking you last time. Where is she?" Taehyung pronounced the last words,putting lot of pressure, indicating that it's his last warning.

Mrs sen with shaking body come to him and said.
"M-mr Kim......we..s.. seriously don't know where is she.....I...I went to check on her...but...s-she was not in her room."

"THEN WHAT SHOULD I DO HUH? DO YOU WANT ME TO GO OUTSIDE AND TELL THE BUNCH OF PEOPLE AND MEDIA THAT...THE KIM TAEHYUNG'S BRIDE RAN AWAY."

Mr Kim noticed the frightening faces and shaking bodies. He have to do something otherwise,what his son will do,he himself don't know.

"Taehyung-ah please.....we have to do something. The problem will not solve like this. Calm down and think properly.."
Mr Kim said patting his son's shoulder as he is well aware of what his son can do when he lost his temper.

Looking at them with red eyes.... Taehyung spoke in a threatening voice.
"Listen here you all.....I want my bride...no matter from where you will take her......I don't fucking care. If because of your fucking daughter,there will a minor effect on my reputation. Mark my words,I will show you and your daughter hell here."

"B..but....Mr Kim....Aer...."

"THEN FIND HER DAMMIT. DO ANYTHING." Taehyung yelled in frustration.

"We... don't know where is she....ho.."

Before he could answer Taehyung throw the vas on the wall..... stopping their heart.

"Aah." Aana screamed beacuse she was near the wall.... luckily she didn't get hit....but catch everyone's attention including Taehyung, the devil's eyes fall on her. The darkness of his eyes,sends chill down to her spine.

"Aana are you ok?"
Mrs Len ask to which she nodded scaredly. While her eyes are still on the boy infront of her. Never in her life,aana had come across a person,who was like Taehyung. The dangerous aura was something,that make her heart come out of chest.

"You....come here."
Taehyung said, signalling her,by which she stare back confusingly.

"M..m-e?"
She asked pointing towards herself.

"YEAH YOU....NOW COME HERE."
Aana got scared....she look at Mrs Len who nodded her head.
The girl gulp down the nervousness and starts to take towards him....who is continuously eyeing her.

"What's your name?"

Hearing his demanding tone...aana immediately answered... don't want to make him more angry.
"L.lim Aana."

Coming in between them Mrs sen spoke .
"Mr Kim....Why did you called her? She is just a maid."

Her courage faded away when Taehyung give her a glare.
"I didn't ask you and don't interfere in my business."

The old woman nodded and Taehyung look at aana who don't have any clue what is happening.
"She.....I want her. Now she will be my bride."

His statement leave everyone in shock including aana. Her heart stopped for a moment and fall into stomach. She couldn't proceed his words or maybe understand but still like a naive person,ignore the meaning.
"W.... what?"

Mrs sen almost have a heart attack hearing that this girl will replace her daughter. She can't let this happen.

"Mr Kim..... What are you saying? How can she? She is just a poor and orphan girl."

Aana press her lips into thin line..don't want to cry infront of everyone. The boy noticed it who is staring at her..not minding the woman who is standing between them.

Clenching his jaws in anger.... Taehyung pull out a gun before pointing at her,earning a gasp from every mouth.

"TAEHYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
Mrs Kim spoke approaching him.

"Listen here you old woman.....Shut this trash mouth of yours... otherwise I have my ways to shut it...for forever. And you know who I am....so don't mess with me."

His growl made her head hung low in embarassment with gritted teeths.

His next words shut everyone mouth...and give a shock to aana.

"Get her ready,now she will take the title of Mrs Kim,My Wife!!"

Enjoyed? 🤩

Please follow,vote and comment ❣️

It really build up my confidence 🥺