Chapter-22 Cruel Mafia Husband

Aana helped granny setting dining table. She had already take a bath in another washroom as the girl didn't have the courage to go back in the room again.

Taehyung's action were not leaving her mind. His soft touch,intense gaze,low voice and the closeness of their bodies, remembering the intimidating yet sweet moment sends tingles inside her. She have to hung her head down to prevent granny from seeing her red face.

Granny also introduced the head maid,Mrs clara who was in her 40's and have been working for taehyung's grandmother. They both are actually like best friends who knows everything about each other.

"Aana dear call taehyung please,the brat didn't even come till now."
Granny requested gently while seating down on her seat. The thought of going to Taehyung was making her all jittery. How will she face him?

What if he again tease her or do something else?
Aishh you pabo aano,don't think much.

In nervousness she starts to chew her bottom lip not knowing how to escape from this situation. Granny noticed her daze state and said.
"Dear! Are you listening?"

"yeah granny. I will go and call him."
Aana immediately answered but inside she was screaming for help. But no way she would deny granny.What will she think about her.

No she can't risk it.

"No no I can't let granny think me a disobedient and arrogant girl. Let's just go. I will go,call him and will run away. Yeah perfect plan."
Thinking about a perfect plan,the girl straightens her back in confidence and proceed towards the stairs.

But before aana could climb the stairs,sound of shoes tickling on stairs make her look up in confusion.  Taehyung was coming downstairs in casuals,using his phone. The girl mentally thank god but also become a little bit sad as she have to drop her perfect plan.

Immediately she ran away when taehyung suddenly lift up his gaze. But taehyung's eyes seems to catch her. This action made him chuckle. A ding sound force his eyes to focus back on the phone. As he is here for one week so from here he have to look after his business. Locking the phone,he put it inside his trouser's pocket and heads towards the dining area excited to see someone.

There granny was already on her seat while there was no sigh of aana. Must be hiding. Taehyung shake his head and take a seat near to his grandma. His eyes roam around the whole wooden table on which delicious meal was presented.

"Wow this much food and all my favourite. That's so sweet of you halmoni."

Taehyung gratefully stated with his rare,boxy smile. Only to be pout next second when the sweet granny passed him a cold glare. 
"Aren't you too early bear. You could have take more time."

Taehyung sulked at the taunting tone.
"Halmoni~!"
"What halmoni? When I went to call you didn't come and when wife said you come in less than minute. Woah! What a obedient husband of wife?"

Guess,granny loves to pull his bear's leg. She loves to joke around with Taehyung. That's why their bond is special.

Now this confused the sulky boy.
"Aana went to call me?"

"Following her you come here,now here asking me ufff."Granny grab her forehead in disappointment.

"Oh that's why Mrs Kim run away."
Taehyung mentally muttered.

"Now what are you thinking? Looks like Your mother didn't give you good properly now I have to look after you."
Taehyung laughed at his granny's overdramatic behavior.

"Oww my jealous granny. Don't worry you will always be my first love." He said pecking her cheek.

"Better be! But that doesn't mean you will ignore your wife. I don't want to be a old third wheel in between a young couple."

"For sure!" Taehyung confidentially stated.

"Come in my room later. I want to have a talk with my grand son."
She put the glass of orange juice near him.

"Aana! Come now dear food is getting cold."
As granny said,aana comes out with head hung low. She didn't spare a single glance at taehyung.

"Take a sit my child." Aana smiled and about to sit when granny interrupted.

"Not there aana. Sit beside your husband " With a nervous smile aana sat beside taehyung following what granny told. Mrs Clara served taehyung and granny and approach near to aana to do the same. But confusing her aana stood up and grab the bowl from her hand.

"I will do this by myself. Why don't you joins us aunty?"
It was surprising for Mrs clara as no one had look after her like this except grandma.

"No no dear. I will eat after you all."
With a polite smile Mrs clara denied.

"But it will make me happy if you would join us. Please!"
Aana again requested.

"Yes Mrs clara please join us."
Supporting aana Taehyung also requested.

"Come-on clara. It's not like we had never shared same table."
Mrs Clara smiled when granny said and sit to either side of the table.

Aana served her food and again goes back to her sit. She also put some food in her plate and everyone started after a good moment. Putting the napkin on her lap,aana is about to lift up her hand when suddenly another hand intertwined with her's. Aana confusingly look up at taehyung but he was silently eating like a innocent child.

Struggling under his grip aana nervously look around but luckily no one was looking. The girl tried to remove his hand but in response the grip tightened more, impossible for her to get free from it.

It's make her anxious. What if someone saw them?

Granny saw aana didn't started yet so she asked.
"What happen aana? You are not eating my child. You didn't liked it?"

Aana got flustered and said.
"N..no granny. It's so good."
"Then eat aana. Why your plate is still untouched?"
Taehyung said innocently. Aana fake smiled and use her left hand not having any choice.

"You are left handed dear?"
Aana get nervous as her mind couldn't form an answer.

"Actually granny aana sometimes use her left hand also. You know to practice. She is fine you continue please." The suffering girl mentally cursed Taehyung.

"Oh!" With a unsatisfied look granny stated and again focused on her plate.
Taehyung look at her and smirked to which the girl show her puppy eyes.

After ensuring no one is looking at them,taehyung come closer to aana's ear and whispered.
"This is your punishment for tricking me."

And back away leaving the girl to suffer alone. Having no choice.aana glance at plate with regretting face. If she knew the price for tricking her husband will be her food, then she never try to act over smart with this cunning,handsome mafia.

"Cruel Mafia." Aana murmured and grab the spoon before filling it with rice from her left hand as she can't use chopsticks in this condition. Her hand was literally shaking while taking it the spoon towards her mouth. With a great difficulty she put the spoon in mouth. Only a small amount she could eat while most of it again fell down into the plate.

Taehyung is having difficulty to stop himself from smiling on his poor wife. From the corner of his eyes Taehyung saw her pouting. It's looking like she will cry anytime.

"Awww!" He cooed mentally.

Showing some mercy he left her hand slowly. Soon regretted as the warmth of her hands vanished but nonetheless it was necessary. Aana look down and smiled widely before moving her face close to Taehyung's ear.

"Thank you Mr Mafia."
Taehyung didn't said anything but somewhere this sweet action fluttered his heart. He look down biting inside of his cheek to stop the smile which cause his non existent dimples to pop out.

Granny who noticed it,a beautiful small smile made its way on her lips.
She is happy for them.

Taehyung what are you doing baby? 👀It's not good to make someone suffer especially when the person is your wife. 🌝
Huh! Finished 😂
Now comment your opinions 😃 and vote too