Chapter-6 Unknown Emotions

The party ended. Most of the guests had already left.....while some were leaving including Kim Family.

They are on the door exchanging their last talk with mr and mrs sen.

"Now we will take our leave Mr sen. It was a great feeling after sharing about marriage. So be ready for it."
Mr Kim exclaimed happily

"It's all our pleasure Mr Kim. We are really grateful and honoured that my family is going to be a part of a person and family like you." Mr sen responded shaking hands with Mr Kim.

"Well then you should be father-in-law."
Taehyung said with a mocking tone to which Mr sen nodded his head with a nervous laugh.

"Where is Aerum? She didn't come to see off her soon to be in-laws and husband."
Taehyung's mother questioned

Mrs Jen gulp as she don't know what to say about her daughter's silly behaviour.
"Aah Mr Kim actually she...uh...yeah....she went to drop her friends home."

Taehyung look at her suspiciously because from her facial expressions he can guess that she is lying. He knows that Aerum is on her bed this time.

"Now we should leave as it's pretty late.
See you soon."
The both men shake their hands while their wives hug each other.

Taehyung look around in a hope to see the particular person whom he didn't can actually expect or see. But his heart who is not in his control forced him to do this inappropriate thing.

As expected there is no sign of her. One thing Taehyung for sure knows that,the
purple color dress girl lives here as his eyes didn't catch her leaving from the venue. He might be with others,but his mind is wondering about her.

"Taehyung let's go."

"Yes dad you please sit....I will come in a minute...I forgot my phone."
The boy swiftly lied with a straight face.
Mr Kim nodded and Taehyung went from there to search for her. But he didn't know whether she is here or not.

He unconsciously take his steps towards the direction where she had run away.
His eyes just want to capture a glimpse of her that shining and innocent face. Those doe eyes with fear in them.

His body stops infront of a old wooden door.
Placing a hand on his chest,he can hear..
the racing sound of his heart which he experienced ,when he first time saw her. And this weird stuff never happened,with anyone,even his own fiance,his lover.

Taehyung push the door,and with a creak sound it fall into one side. With his few steps,a clean but old and small room come infront of his eyes. A small Almirah in the left side in which barely his clothes will fit if he try to do that. Wheather they might be folded.

A table is attached to the side of the almirah. A bare space cannot be seen in between them. Some books were placed on them.

Seems like a study table.

On the name of dressing...only a small round mirror next to window,is attached on the front wall. And lastly a 12 year old kid sized bed on which she is curled up into a ball...a single thin blanket is covering her body.

Why is she living like this?
His heart feel something unfamiliar, witnessing her living in this vulnerable. A servant must be living in a better room than her. They why her condition is like this.

Approaching the bed,he crouched down to her level.

Her closed eyes,slow breathing is making hard for him to control his insane heart. Pale face,pink lips, almond shaped eyes,her brown long hair in a ponytail, everything was mesmerizing. Tucking the strands of brown locks behind her ear........ Taehyung stare at her for some moments....like his eyes are carving for this. His inner soul finds peace, whenever he saw her face.

Something is very mysterious about her. Taehyung don't wanna admit,but he feels a strange emotion for her.The boy don't want to leave,he wanna admire the innocent face of hers which is shining bright under the shower of moonlight. But he can't even stays here......wish he can.

Taehyung took a last glance.....before going outside,with a tint oof happiness deep down his heart.

This minor,weird moment give him a kind of relaxation and happiness.

The boy ignore that the fact he should check his fiance like this. Insted of it he was watching this girl......about whom he don't know anything......never saw before....and most surprisingly he just met her only one time.....just accidentally,and he is behaving like this.

Like a passionate lover.

Meanwhile.
"I DON'T FUCKING CARE OK. TELL THEM TO RESCHEDULE IT."

Aerum is yelling on her secretary to postpone the fashion Show which is going to held in Saipan in the next week. And she have to go there on this Saturday as the company want the models before the show....to maintain their body and to check their walking styles.

The company wants to giving a extra training session to the contestants.

"But mam....the company is not ready for this. They are saying that everything is ready......all other contestants had already agreed to this. They will not postpone this for just a single persons problem."

From other side a girl spoke...trying her best to understand her stubborn model.

"THEN TELL THEM......IF THEY WILL NOT POSTPONE IT. I AM NOT GOING TO PARTICIPATE IN THIER BULLSHIT SHOW. THEY WILL LOOSE THE BEST MODEL...THE SEN AERUM."

"I had already told them this....and they said they don't care about this. The company staff will hire another model."

A disbelief look come up,covering the confidence of hers.
"What? They are choosing those third class models on me....who is the best model in the whole modelling industry. What a lame joke?"

Anger, frustration and jealousy is dripping from her face.
Aerum knows that how important this show is. On its Basis the model like her will get higher opportunity and get a chance to shoot some more advertisements or to be in magazines.

"Sorry mam but we... "
The girl didn't bother to listen before smashing the phone on wall

Grabbing her hairs into fist she screamed like a psycho.
"WHAT IS HAPPENING? This should not happen....never ever. I can't risk my currier for just this useless wedding."

"I have to call him. Only he can help me now."

Ignore the modelling talks 🙊

Please vote, comment and follow 🥺Don't forget to tell your opinions ✌️

Don't forget to tell your opinions ✌️