Chapter- 3 Curious

The wall clock is showing 7:30pm of evening,that means the party is going to start in half an hour.
Aana is standing in front of the small mirror,after getting all dressed up in the given dress. Well it's a purple colour gown,with a very simple embroidery on its edges.

The girl is no a party person,being on between too much strangers suffocates her. She left her hair open with a little touch of makeup.

She don't have much makeup products. Her job money only handle her school expenses for which she is very thankful to God.
A soft music fall on her ears indicating that the party had already started and guests might had come.

Aana sigh and sat on the bed as she is not allowed to go outside. She never saw any party in her life as they never let her come out. It's not like she also wants to go and stare at the unfamiliar faces,like a lost puppy,who is looking for his mom,in a big crowd.

While outside.

All guests eyes got stuck on the person who just come out from his Rolls-Royce. His one step attracted everyones attention towards him and force every eye on the ground with his one glance.

Fixing his black expensive Gucci suit,the man look into other direction only to find his parents standing there while expensive and shining clothes are hugging their body.
The flashlights of the cameras are welcoming them with their each other on the red carpet.

Their eyes didn't even once, due to the continuous falsh. That's how rich people behave. But Taehyung is getting irritated.

Mr and Mrs Sen approach them with a wide smile on their faces.
"Welcome Mr and Mrs Kim."

They shake their hands with both of them. Mrs Sen look at the blue hair coloured boy and spoke.
"Hlo Taehyung. How are you?"

Taehyung raise his left eyebrow at her words, tilting his head slightly and said coldly.
"Taehyung or Mr Kim?"

His dominating voice and sharp glare,made her gulp in fear.
"Oh..huh.. I am sorry Mr Kim. Welcome here,please come inside."
Mrs sen corrected herself with a embarrassed laugh.

All of them entered inside,Mr and Mrs Kim got busy with them while some businessman gathered around Taehyung,to get a chance to be with the most successful businessman,for their companies.

Greedy people taking the golden chance.