Chapter-7 Thoughts

After Reaching home Taehyung directly went towards his room. After taking a warm shower....he laid down on the bed. Simultaneously his mind diverted into her thoughts. He couldn't help but think more and more about the girl.

"Wait! I didn't even ask her name...........
aah.......what a stupid I am .
He smack his head for his stupidity.

But the thing which is confusing him that why she is living like that and who is she? The old bald man never introduced her to us.
Maybe she works there.
Taehyung can only think about this.

He thought to collect some information about her....which he immediately drop beacuse Taehyung is feeling like that they are going to meet again......very soon.
On his wedding.

Turning to other side the boy, closed his eyes to get rid from her those innocent eyes. He totally forget that today his marriage date got fixed.

The days passed in preparation of the wedding and choosing best stylist dresses for the groom and bride. Everything is settled and ready
Everyone is happy and joyful while media is excited for some spicy news as the son of the most successful businessman Kim Taehyung is connecting knots with the gorgeous,talented model sen Aerum.

Taehyung himself is a brand that every media company is crazy for every single thing related to him.

Finally the day come for which everyone is impatiently waiting and which will decide everyone's destiny.
The Destiny of three people and their families. Sometimes it didn't take a less than one second to turn everything up and down.

Time:- 6:00pm
Location:- The most expensive mall- Vernon Wedding hall.

Taehyung is standing in between the guests who is Congratulating him on his special day. The beautiful hall is decorated with pinkish flowers with shining purple lights everywhere.

Everyone is present there....who will not
As it's the wedding of the great Kim Taehyung. Waiters and waitresses are busy serving drinks and hundreds types of cocktails to the guests.

The groom is gorgeously dressed up in golden embroidered black suit...fitting perfectly on his muscular toned body. Catching every girls attention on himself

On the other side Mrs sen is going towards her daughter room to check if she is ready or not. A proud,ego look is on her face as her daughter is going to married to The Kim Taehyung.

Now her reputation will increase more into the society and she will be counted in VVIP's...... that's what her greedy brain is thinking.

Knocking on the door....she called her daughter.
"Aerum....sweetie are you ready?"

There was no response from the other side.
"Aerum .......are you in the washroom? Open the door darling."

Mr sen also come and ask.
"What happen? Is Aerum ready.....guests and Mr Kim are waiting."

"I am calling her but she is not opening the door."

"What? Let me see."
Mr sen knock on the door multiple times
"Aerum! Open the door. The wedding is going to start. Aerum......answer me."

Looking at his wife who is already panicking he spoke.
"Why the hell she is not answering?"

"I don't know.......Half an hour ago I checked her and she said......she is in the washroom."

"What bullshit you are saying? Where is she? We don't have time."

The old man yelled in irritation.

"We have to break the door."

Next episode

His fiery red eyes fall on her figure,who is scaredly looking at him.

"She!.........I want her. Now she will be my bride."

Twankuuuuu for 50 read counts 🥺

How was the chapter 🤩

Please comment, follow and vote babies 💞

Your lazy author 💞