Chapter-33 Message

"As I am doing something great for you. It would be helpful if you co-operate." Taehyung said.

"What I have to do?"Taehyung faced Sehun.

"First and the most important work do take care of my wife properly and treat her with respect." Sehun rolled his eyes.

"I'd do that if you not gonna tell me as she is my sister. And I don't have to learn how to take care of my own sister from you. Got it?"

"That's what I can't be able to believe you,my wife's brother. Tsk,why you?" Taehyung dramatically sighed.

"Not I am accepting you as my sister's brother. Nah,I would never give my sister to you."

"As if you have guts to do that." Sehun scoffed being irritated which brings a small smirk on taehyung's lips.

A ding sound from taehyung's phone grabbed their attention. He immediately take it out of pocket and checked it.

"A good news for you?"

"What's that?"

"First turn on the TV." Both Sehun and taehyung walked in living room. When he turn on the TV Sehun got shocked.

"What is this?"

"A view of Choi seo-jun's mansion." Taehyung said.

They again look back at screen when they can see media and reporters surrounding choi's mansion, bombarding him with thousands of question.

"After digging about his business history I get to know Shin's sold Jeon Joseph aka your uncle's almost entire business to him. While two mansions and few of your uncle's property still belongs to Shin family."

"Shin's? You mean aerum's parents,the girl with whom you were going to get married."

"Hmm,the same people who kidnapped you when you were young." Sehun got surprised.

"What and How do you know that?"

"I don't find it important to tell you. But as you are aana's sister I don't have any right to hide things from you."

"What you mean?"

"They are the one's who adopted Aana after the accident in order to get the property but later they get to know your uncle's property is under your name."

"Those greedy bastards. I swear I won't spare any one of them. My sister was living with those cruel people. Don't know how they would have treated her?" Taehyung got silent at this. A flashback of party day where he saw her curled up on the small ball,a thin sheet covering her body make him clench his fist.

Spare them? Not a chance.

"I am sure Choi seo-jun must have been boiling in anger now. What would you do now taehyung?"

Taehyung immediately look at him hearing his name from his ex best friend's mouth after so long. Sehun noticed his raised eyebrow before awkwardly looking away.

"First of all we are fighting for what actually belongs to us and do you really think I can let anyone win against me?"

"Just wait and watch my dear brother-in-law."

Sehun make a disgusting face when taehyung winked at him.

--------------------

It was the time of midnight.

Aana is laying down here on bed,eyes wide open. Sleep was thousand meters away from her eyes. Tossing on bed now facing window taehyung's thought invaded her thoughts.