Chapter-26 Sister

Before reading this,vote and comment on previous chapter hehe because I am hungry for your comments and votes 😸😅

---------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung blinked his eyes open only to close back again due to strong light flashing directly on his face. A sharp pain erupted resulting him to hold his head immediately with a painful groan.

"Sir! Are you alright? DOCTOR THE PATIENT GET HIS CONSCIOUS BACK."
Due to sudden yell,his head starts to throb more. It was a women's voice,which is sounding so near to him.
Doctor immediately run inside and approach near the boy whose face was scrunched up in pure pain.

"Mister how are you feeling?"
Taehyung open his eyes and look around his surrounding with confused gaze. He was in a small room with two worried faces around him but how?

"Where am I"
The lady who was standing beside him pass him a glass of water as soon as she notice his hoarse voice. Taehyung Don want to trust but as his throat was dry and is actually paining he had to. So he took some sip from it.

"Your car got into an accident mister. Luckily it happened near our village. Someone saw this and immediately informed others and they admitted you here."

Doctor explained looking at the lady who was one of them. Taehyung was sitting there with blank mind. Until words starts to echo in his mind.

Accident!

Blood!

"Taehyung help!"
"Aana!"

"Aana! Wh .where is aana? How is she? Did you also admitted her here in this hospital? Tell me!"
Standing up from bed, taehyung questioned in desperation. Right now he only wants to see his aana,his wife.

"Mister please sit down! Your head is injured."
Doctor try to explain but the boy was not in the mood to listen anyone.

"FUCK IT! Tell me where is my wife?" Taehyung yelled, frightening the other two by his sudden action.
"What are you saying? Your wife! But you were alone in the car."
The lady said still in daze about his words. Meanwhile her words crushed down Taehyung's whole world. He stood there numb for few seconds.

"Alone? NO I WAS WITH MY WIFE."
"Sir trust me when we escorted you out from car,there was no one except you."

Doctor and the lady widen their eyes when Taehyung harshly pulls out the cannula, throwing it away. Doctor panicked witnessing the scene.

"Sir what are you doing? It can hurt you."
"JUST LEAVE MY WAY.I HAVE TO FIND HER. God where are you aana? WHERE IS MY PHONE?"

"He.. here."
Doctor pass him his wallet and mobile phone. However the screen have a big crack but still it was working. Taehyung dialled a number and went out in desperation.

"Looks like the person was really important for him."

Taehyung returned back to main headquarters. The soft boy now turned into a fearless mafia. He is getting crazy not finding aana close to himself. Not having a single clue where did she disappeared is breaking his patience level. More than anything he is getting anxious about her safety. When he entered inside leo was already waiting for him there as his boss have already ordered to everyone to find where his wife went.

He cancelled all his meetings and the work for which he have to come here.
He don't fucking care about any lose,the only person in his mind right now is his wife....his Aana.

"Leo! Any information."
"No boss unfortunately there was no CCTV camera around that area where your car get into accident. Infact in the area of two kilometre there was no source of technology to capture a single thing. Seems like it was pre-planned,the person was very clever boss. He intentionally used this location for his mission. So that nobody could capture any of their movement."