chapter 1-mate

Aria p.o.v.

I have always thought about having a mate but never thought about it as much as I do now. I am the last one to find my mate which I still have not done.

I turned 18 a month ago but still have yet to find my mate. I don't know why but I expected to find my mate with in the first week like precious, the twins, skylar and jacob have but yet I have been 18 for a month and still not found him.

As much as I want to find my mate I'm nervous. I don't know who my mate will be or where there pack will be. All females have to move to there male mates pack that's just always been what we do. It's rare that the male moves to the females pack. If your gay then it will be that you move to your dominant mate pack. I know for a fact that my mate is not in my pack or I would have found him by now or at least smelt him.

I also know that I can be submissive when it comes to males. However i will put my foot down if I need to.

I'm nervous about finding my mate but I am mainly excited. Seeing precious and skylars settling down with there mates makes me crave it more.

Right now I'm sat in the kitchen with my mom and luna cassie. I don't call cassie Luna unless she is in luna mode which right now she Is.

"Why would you not let me know sooner kane. I could have had the food and everything we needed ready for when they come." Luma cassie said frustatedly to alpha kane.

They are bickering about something to do with another pack coming. They are making a plan and some warriors will be going with this other pack to help this pack with some things I have no idea about because I was not really listening to lost In thought thinking about my mate.

"I know love I'm sorry but it was a last minute thing. " kane tried explaining.

Cassie sighed but kissed his cheek. It honestly surprises me how quick her mood changes.

"Aria and isabella I need your help cooking some food please." Luna Cassie said.

We both nodded and jumped off the kitchen stool ready to help her however she needed us to help her.

After an hour off making some food cassie sent us away to get ready for this alpha to come to which I found out are twin alphas. There pack is around a 3 hours drive from our pack.

I headed straight to the car with my mom and sat in the passenger seat.

"You know there is a chance that someone from this pack could be your mate." My mom isabella said softly.

I sighed softly.

"I doubt it mom." I said looking down at my hands.

"Your mate will come soon sweetie. I know that everyone seems to be settling down but your time will come when it's ready." My mom said soothingly.

I nodded my head and rested my head on the window.

After a while we  pulled up home, I headed straight inside and took a shower and got changed ready for the alphas and there pack to arrive.

Once I was ready I headed downstairs where my mom, dad, Jacob and Skylar were already stood and ready for the alphas.

"You look beautiful little sis." Jacob said to me kissing my cheek.

"Thank you" I said softly.

"You never know. Your mate could be on his way to take you off your feet." Skylar said smiling wide with a giggle making Jacob and my dad growl while we all rolled our eyes.

I smiled sadly at my mom and Skylar. They know I want to find my mate and know I am taking it hard.

We all headed to the car and drive straight to the pack house.

As we got there I noticed how alpha kane, luna cassie, the twins, precious and there babies were outside waiting.

We got out the car and headed to them.

"Hey they are nearly here." cassie said to us all.

"Hello and well that was fast." My mom replied.

Just as alpha kane was about to say something we heard the cars and smelt the other pack coming close.

I could smell they're a powerful pack but not as powerful as our pack. Instantly my wolf started pacing inside my head almost giving me an headache.

I could smell two amazing smells. One smelt off mint while the other smelt off rain. I could smell them smells all day.

I could see in the corner of my eye my family looking at me but I ignored them to focused on the smells.

"Do you guys smell that? Its smells off rain and mint. They both smell amazing." I said smelling the air more.

"Maybe it's your mate?" Precious asked making me freeze.

Just then the car doors opened and the other pack got out there cars.

My eyes instantly drowned in on two off the most handsome people I have ever met. I noticed how One had green eyes while the other had hazel eyes. They were built as if they could lift up a whole house. I could instantly tell they were very strong.

I could feel my wolf yip around happily in my head. She was chanting something I could not make put at first... until I finally did.

"Mate, mate they are our mates." I heard her shout happily in my head making my eyes widen.

"Ours ,mate." I heard them both say.

Just then I realised they were both the alpha twins. The alpha twins that are visiting  our pack are my mates.