chapter 5- the pack

Aria p.o.v.

The twins have barely acknowledged me since we seen each other in alpha kanes office. It hurts a lot I won't lie.

Right now I'm sat in the car with skylar and jacob after saying goodbye to my family and pack so I can stay with the twins for two weeks. It's going to be so stressful but maybe I could try and get closer to them. Maybe I could see why they are so distant with me.

I have not told my family that the twins are my mate because I'm still trying to wrap my head around it now. Jacob and skylar knows but has promised not to say anything to anyone until I'm ready. Precious also knows but has also promised to not say anything until I'm ready as well and the same goes for alpha kane and precious twin mates, our future alphas.

To lost in thought I had not realised that we were pulling up at the twin alpha pack house. It looked beautiful and was a lot bigger then ours. There was a place were all the cars park and there is a path that leads you to the pack house. All you could see were green grass everywhere making it look beautiful.

I got out the car at the same time as skylar and jacob did. We headed straight to the boot (trunk) of the car and got our suitcases out. Once we grabbed them we started heading straight to the pack house front door were the alpha twins and a few off our pack members and the twin pack members were.

As we got there alpha aiden begun to speak.

"Selena here will show you all were you will be staying. If anyone needs anything let selena know who will inform us.selena will also show you around the pack house and then Georgina here will show you everywhere else. There will be a meeting in the Morning at 10 so please do not be late." Alpha aiden said.

We all responded the same "yes alphas" before he walked off while clenching his jaw as well as alpha caden was.

I sighed before looking at Selena and Georgina.

Selena looked to be in her 50s. She is a small gentle old lady and has a calming aura. I can instantly tell she is a lovely old woman.

Most likely feeling eyes on her she looked my way and smiled a gentle smile. I smiled softly back.

We started straight to our rooms so we could all put our suitcases down. She showed the warriors room first who all quickly put there suitcases in before following us. Then it was skylar and Jacobs room with mine being next to them.

My room was beautiful. It has a huge king size bed and the whole room was grey and white which I love. There is a balcony as well which is beautiful. I could see two other doors which I'm guessing is the walk in closet and a bathroom. However i will have to check it out later as I wanted to see where everything else is so I dont get lost.

I quickly placed my suitcases down next to my bed and walked back to everyone.

Next was georgina turn to show us around. She looked to be in her twenties and I could instantly tell she was an omega. She is very quite and shy but she seems really nice.

Georgina has also gotten a calming aura around her. She seems quite but she does talk. She seems shy but excited to show us around but at the same time I can sense she is nervous.

After her showing us around everywhere else in the pack and out in the yard including where the training ground is we headed back inside.

The pack house and outside the pack house is beautiful. It's really big but still had a homely feeling to it. It saddens me to think that I will only be here two weeks as I know that the twins are going to reject me. It hurts but I want to show them that I am stronger then they think.

As we got back inside selena had just finished baking cookies and cakes that I had not realised she had been cooking. We must have been gone a while as they are ready and I'm sure it takes longer then that.

As soon as selena noticed us a huge smile came to her face.

"Hello everyone. I baked some cookies and cakes for you all. " Selena said happily passing us all one.

We all thanked her and started eating them. For some reason it reminded me off my mom when she bakes. It was delicious. My heart dropped missing my moms comfort and missing her cooking.

"Are you okay sweetie?" I heard a gentle voice next to me.

I turned around and noticed it was selena. I smiled softly and nodded.

"I'm okay thank you. These are delicious." I said softly.

She smiled at the compliment.

"Thank you. So you are the alpha twins mate?" She asked almost making me choke on my cake.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered out.

She giggled a little before speaking.

"I could tell by the way you would steal glances at them like they would you. They never look at another women but they could not seem to help themselves with you. " she said casually.

"Besides that I overheard the pack warriors talking about it or should I say trying to talk about it sneakly but failed. I might have accidently smacked them over the head for gossiping." She said with a mischievous look and a giggle.

I started laughing not expecting this lovely but old lady to be up to mischief. I can tell now that I have spoken to her that she does this a lot. Not only that but I can already feel a bond forming with her.

Slowly my laughing died down and all I could feel is sadness. It sounds weird but I already feel at home here but the alpha twins don't want me and yet there pack memeber (or at least a few off them) seem to accept me.

She put her hand on my back and stroked it.

"I know it's none of my business sweetie but please don't give up on them. They are not like there father and I can already see they admire you but they just dont know what to do." Selena said softly.

I nodded my head a smiled at her. I know she can see through my smile though and see the sadness and pain in my eyes but either way she still smiled.

Strangely her trying to comfort me brought me actual comfort which I never expected. It helped me relax a little.

Just then georgina walked up to us and sat down.

"This is my granddaughter georgina." Selena said softly making me smile at Georgina. 

She smiled back shyly at me with a little wave.

"Hey I am aria, it's nice to meet you." I said putting my hand out.

She shook my hand very softly but saying she is georgina.

We all had small talk and I can already tell me and georgina will be best friends. The more we walked the more she got out her shell and the less quite she was. We had a lot in common and I felt like we had known eachother forever.