chapter 32- the meeting

The twins p.o.v.

Caden and aiden both layded in bed as aria fell asleep. They felt for the first time ever so content and relaxed. It felt amazing but they knew they had to get up and get this plan into action.

When they felt aria was deep into her sleep they headed to the bathroom to get ready to go downstairs but first they wanted to check there Mark's.

As they both looked in the mirror a gasp escaped them and a huge smile broke out on there faces. There makes were beautiful. It was three wolves howling up at the moon.

After a while off checking there mark out it was finally time to head down the stairs. They decided it's best to wait to tell everyone the news about the library when aria wakes up. She will want to be there.

For now they decided to go to there office and get what paperwork they need and head back to there bedroom to do the work there.

Luckily enough as they headed to there office they never actually bumped into anybody so they quickly grabbed there stuff which was old documents and headed back to there room for them to sort through.

For the next two hours that's what they did. They went through there fathers old documents when he was running the pack but found nothing. They could feel as frustration started to build up in there system.

However before they could explored off frustration they heard a groan coming from there bed making there heads snap there.

They noticed as aria started to stir and wake up. They shot up out there seats and headed towards her. Slowly she opened her eyes and smiled at seeing them.

"Hey baby, you sleep good?" Caddn asked kissing her forhead.

She smiled softly with a blush.

"Yeah." She said softly.

"Here baby, coffee in bed. I have just told the maid to bring some food up for you as you did not eat your breakfast." Aiden said kissing her lips.

She smiled brightly when he mentioned food and nodded.

"Thank you, I am starving." She said with a giggle whime rubbing her belly making us laugh.

She looked over to where we were previously sat and I could feel through the bond and see on her face she was curious.

"What were you guys doing?" She asked softly about to get out off bed. We pushed her back down keeping her in bed and smiled.

"That does not matter right now baby."  Caden said softly.

She frowned and was about to say somethig when a knock appeared at the door.

"Come in." Aria said softly.

In walked selina and another maid with food. A huge smile appeared on selina face.

"Hello dear, there is all different food for you all here as we heard you was very hungry." Selnea said with a chuckle.

Aria blushed and let out a giggle while nodding in agreement. Selena left not long after and we all ate talking and laughing more.

After a while it was finally time to tell everyone about what we have found.

"Are you ready baby?" Aiden asked softly as she came out the bathroom.

Aria nodded her head softly while grabbing the books of the bed side table.

"Yeah." She said softly.

Caden raised an eyebrow at her in question to why she is grabbing the books to take to the meeting room.

Seeing him look at her like this aria began to explain.

"Precious and my mom love to read as well and so I was going to let them read these. I have learnt a lot reading these and I thought it would be good they both do as well. Besides I think they would really love it. Not only that I thought while they are reading these books I could grab more from the library so I could read them as well. I could learn so much more. Its suprising what you learn from reading books and I love reading books especially about our own kind and about other supernatural that you just never knew was real." Aria rambled shyly.

The twins nodded letting out a little chuckle at arias ramble.

"That's fine baby but remember that the girls need to keep this a secret, at least for now until this situation with my father is over. As for you reading the books you can read as many books in the world as you want but as long as you do not stay up all night long reading them again and you make sure you are eating and sleeping enough baby. You was exhausted last time and I want you to still look after yourself because that is more important." Caden said then pecked her lips.

Aria smiled widely at the twins and nodded her head.

"I will make sure that I do all of that and I promise you that the girls will keep it a secret. I trust and know them. " aria said smiling.

The twins chuckled and nodded.

"Alright, are you ready to go love.?" Caden asked softly.

Aria nodded her head and they began to walk to the meeting room together. As they walked past a few pack members they could feel as some sniffed the air and smiled, squealed and giggled in excitement clearly realising there luna and alphas have finally marked and mated.

They already had a feeling as they could feel as there luna connected into there pack bonds and they sensed how the pack was complete but it felt so much more real seeing them and sensing them.

They walked into the meeting room and the girls all squealed straight away seeing it.

"That's why I could not mindlink you." Skylar squealed in happiness for her best friend.

Skylar had tried to mindlink aria to see if she knew anything about the meeting but because aria is now no longer apart off there pack, no one can mindlink her.

"Congratulations" everyone said making arias face go completely red forgetting everyone would know they have mated.

She didnt even dare look her father in the face due to embarrassment.

The twins cleared there throat to gather everyones attention which made everyone go from all cheerful to seriousness.

"Thank you for coming on time. There is a lot we need to tell you that we have found out however whatever is said in this room and whatever we show you will need to stay between us. No other warriors or anything is to know until myself, aria or aiden is to say anything." Caden said in his alpha stern voice.

Everyone nodded but we could see they were all curious. Even alpha kane and alpha damien seemed really curious and not even mad that he used his alpha voice.  Clearly they could sense the seriousness.

So caden, aiden and aria began to explain....