chapter 48-

Aria p.o.v.

After Beth's mate left I sighed in relief. I had been trying to mindlink the twins but got nothing.

"They gave you enough wolvesbane to block any kind of mindlink." Beth said sadly.

I growled in anger and groaned when I realised I growled to loud making my head pound more.

"We have to think of a way to get out of here. We can not just sit back. I do not know what the plan is for you aria, we have to get you out off here sweetie." Beth said softly.

"I'm not leaving with out you beth. I already told you that and I mean it. My mates, your sons they will find us. I know they will. I trust and believe in them." I replied.

"I do not doubt my sons for a second sweetie. But I fear they will arrive to late. We do not know the plans for what they have for you. I'm worried they will kill you before the twins even get here or figure out where we are." Beth said sadly.

"Then come with me. We can figure it out together. We can try to make it to our pack. You said so yourself. We are only around half an hour away from our pack. If we make it there our pack could help us if they come after us." I said softly.

She smiled softly at me.

"I'm to weak to make it that far aria. I have been beaten and starved that much I can barely even walk 10 minutes with out getting to tired or light headed." Beth said softly.

"But you could go. You could tell them where we are and-" beth said but aria cut her off.

"If I escape they will know I will tell the twins. They would move you all instantly." I replied sadly.

She nodded knowing I am right. Just as she was about to say something we heard footsteps again. We both froze and I stood up quickly looking around the room for any kind of weapon but there was nothing.

In walked luke, Beth's mate and my mates father. He smirked once he noticed Beth's fear. He frowned when he realised I showed no fear or no nothing.

"Soon you will be shaking in so much fear like beth does." Luke said with a chuckle.

"In your dreams" I growled at him.

He growled back angrily. He gets angry quite fast I already noticed. Just as he took a step forward we heard shouting from outside.

"What is going on." Luke roared.

"They are here." We heard them shout.

A growl of anger broke from Luke's chest making us freeze. Who's here?

Just then I smelt 2 most delicious smells. My mates there are here.

Wait they are here. They came. I knew they would.

I smiled or more like smirked at luke. I knew I needed to distract him so he does not try and run again. Even if he did run. I would never allow him to take Beth.

"What's the matter luke? You scared my mates will kick your ass." I asked with a chuckle.

He growled loudly before charging towards me. I squealed and ran into a different direction.

He managed to grab my hair and pull me towards him. I spun around quickly and kicked him right where the sun doesn't shine. He groaned and bent down making me be able to kick him in his face and he shot down to the floor. I grabbed hold off beth and we both ran towards the door. As we go there we both went flying back as he yet again grabbed our hair. He kicked me in my chest making me cough loudly and groan.

"Run get help." I shouted to beth as I was coughing loudly. 

She thankfully did as I said and ran. Luke growled angrily and went to go after her but I kicked him hard in the back making him smack right into the banister. He turned around and smacked me into the face making me fly on the floor. I screamed as he walked over and stepped on my hand crushing it.

Next thing you know my eyes widen as I notice beth running in with a knife. I tried mouthing no to her fearing he will catch her. But she never listened. She plunged the knife right in his neck just as my mates walked in. Instantly I felt relief.

I coughed and turned around grabbing my hand to my chest. Luke looked in Beth's eyes and before he could say anything he choked on his blood and dropped to the floor.

A sob escaped Beth's lips and she ran to me and hugged me as I hugged her back. Next thing you know my mates grab us both and hug us taking in both our scents.

"My babies." Beth sobbed in her sons chest.

"Mom, yo- your alive." The twins aid in happiness.

Before you know it all our pack are surrounding us and I could feel the happiness in the air. Everyone was happy that I (there luna) is safe as well as there old luna and the twins mother. I sobbed in the twins chest and took in there scent. We hugged for a while longer and not one off us pulled away not wanting to.