chapter 43-

The twins p.o.v.

"Actually yes there is." Aiden replied to alpha james getting close to the phone.

A chuckle escaped alpha james mouth.

"And what is that?" Aloha james asked.

"If you may, could you please keep more of an eye on them. Do not make it known to them but keep more of an eye." Aiden said in a monotone voice.

"Off course. To be honest tho alpha aiden I have noticed them getting closer to my territory. They do not threaten or scare me but I am getting an old man now. I have been doing some investigating of my own on them. I knew your mother was missing and she is a good women. I never mentioned anything to you both because I never wanted to get your Hope's up on your mother being alive and I never wanted any one to find out I knew things before I was sure of things. May I visit your pack so we can talk?" Alpha james asked.

"Of course. Is tomorrow morning alright for you?" Aiden asked.

"Actually I was thinking off tonight." Alphanjames replied.

"Tonight? Sure?" Alpha aiden responded seeming a little confused.

"Great, see you then." Alpha james said before ending call.

"Are you going to trust him just like that?" Beta jason asked.

"I have a good feeling about him. I'm not sure why but I just do." Aiden replied.

For whatever reason both aiden and caden had a good feeling about him. They felt they could trust him but they was not sure why.

Beta jason sighed but nodded. Alpha james was there only hope. If alpha james is a way to find his daughter then he will give it a shot.

"How is beta john?" Caden asked luna cassie as she walked in.

She sighed in sadness before speaking.

"He will not leave her sight. Doc says she will be fine but just needs some rest. She has still not woken up yet but he refuses to let us go near her. He let us in the same room before he lashed out not wanting any one close to her. You should go see him." Luna cassie said.

The twins nodded and sighed.

They said goodbye to everyone and headed straight for the infirmary to check on there best friend and his mate.

It hurts that there mate is gone but they know that beta john is worried about his. They know that no matter what they need to be there for there best friend as well just like he always was for them. Even when they tried to push him away after there mom and dad first disappeared beta john was still there for them.

They looked at eachother before opening the infirmary door. There on the bed was Georgina. She had dried blood on her forehead and in her hair making them wince. She had a drip in her hand and they could see and hear her heart monitor.